Whether or not someone chooses to follow the new western zodiac, it looks as if there are plenty of changes to be had for people looking to be more accurate regarding the sign they were born under. However, it turns out that a little confusion spiraled into a star-crossed mess. This sign is known as Ophiuchus and when the Babylonians created their own calendar out of the constellations in the sky, it was removed from the list simply because there were only 12 months. "Then they assigned each of those 12 constellations equal amounts of time", NASA wrote. Moreover, the Babylonians - creators of the Zodiac Sign - dismissed the fact that there are actually 13 constellations in the sky, so there should be the 13 star' signs and not 12.
Here are the brand-new astrological dates and signs, check your new sign.
"Ophiuchus has not been considered part of the Zodiac group by astrologers", he said. So they picked one, Ophiuchus, to leave out.
First Things First: Astrology is NOT Astronomy... While this news may not seem especially earth-shattering or even scientific in nature, it has caused a stir for people who are fascinated by the signs and what they mean. However, NASA has since come forward and cleared the air. Now, we've got EXCLUSIVE details from a celebrity astrologist who is setting the record straight! "Now, 3,000 years later, the sky has shifted because Earth's axis (North Pole) doesn't point in quite the same direction", the post read. As a result, the constellations over which the sun appears to move over have shifted over time.
NASA just recently rubbed astrological community the wrong side when they claimed that the position of astrological signs - alignment of stars with regards to a specific point in the sky at a certain time - has changed as Earth's axis has shifted from its earlier position over the centuries. "This 13th constellation does not influence astrology".
They also noted how the dates when the constellations can be viewed have changed after 3,000 years since the zodiac was first invented. Instead of following the stars' movements, Western astrology is based on the Sun's path as seen from Earth.
Some astrologers took that to mean NASA was updating the Zodiac chart.
- ¿Nuevo video íntimo de Milett Figueroa se difunde en redes sociales?
- COE emite alerta para el litoral sur por huracán Matthew
- Huracán Matthew se volvió estacionario
- Así se vivío la 15° carrera Gatorade Caracas Rock
- Incendio consumio locales comerciales en Montenegro
- Huracán Matthew se encuentra fuera de las costas venezolanas
- Olivares alertó que casos de difteria en Bolívar pueden propagarse en Venezuela
- 'Hawaii Five-0' season 7 spoilers: Prepare for emotion in episode #150
- Registran en Bolivia 10.982 armas, el 45% en Santa Cruz
- Alabama Gas Pipeline Leak Not Impacting State Gas Prices