In most recent quarter, LT Debt/Equity ratio was listed at 0.00 and Total Debt/Equity ratio was noted at 0.00. The company's last traded volume of 6.31 million shares as compared to it's an average volume of 3.32 million shares. The analysts believe that the company stock price could grow as high as $5.94. 1 Analysts reported that the Price Target for Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd. might touch $5.94 high while the Average Price Target and Low price Target is $5.94 and $5.94 respectively. Weekly performance analysis shows the equity at 18.75%.
Northern Dynasty also announced that Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation, TD Securities Inc. and BMO Capital Markets will also be presented with an opportunity of over-allotment option, which can be implemented either fully or partially. The stock opened for trading at $2.05 and hit $2.35 on the upside, eventually ending the session at $2.28, with a gain of 9.09% or 0.19 points. Trading volume is a hugely important consideration for any investor.
The move comes after 8 months positive chart setup for the $748.27M company.
The stock is now showing YTD performance of 10.14 Percent.
Analysts await Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd (NYSEMKT:NAK) to report earnings on April, 4. The short interest registered from 3,021,992 on December 15,2016 to 3,634,117 on December 30,2016. The short ratio in the company's stock is documented at 1.10 and the short float is around of 1.61%.
The stock's price switched up 17.68% 20-Days Simple Moving Average, added 51.90% from 50-Days Simple Moving Average and rose 193.30% from 200 Days Simple Moving Average.
According to Zacks Investment Research, "Northern Dynasty owns the rights to purchase 100% of the Pebble gold-copper-molybdenum porphyry deposit, where successful drilling programs have delineated an Inferred Mineral Resource".
- Mass Effect Andromeda's multiplayer will impact single player story campaign, BioWare says
- Canelo Alvarez to Fight Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. in May
- Who Does Nick Pick On The Bachelor 2016: Reality Steve Spoilers
- Alec Baldwin Clowns Donald Trump's "Pee-Pee Party" Press Conference on SNL
- Amir Khan Skype sex tape leaked on U.S. porn website
- Free NFL Playoffs Picks and Start Times: Steelers vs. Chiefs Parlay
- Sony Open in Hawaii Prize Money - 2017 Purse & Payouts
- Thousand-year-old drive-through tree felled by storm
- Woman uses YouTube tutorials to build her family home
- Mexico Fires Back on Proposed 'Border Tax'