While the two phones are expected to compete in the same market, they have quite a different set of specs, although the details on Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 are still unclear. Bixby is Samsung's new artificial intelligence-powered voice assistant, that is rumoured to support seven to eight languages at the time of launch. The smartphone is said to be available in only 4 color variants-gold sand, black sky, peach cloud, and blue mist.
Though Samsung was initially tipped to announce the S8 at the Mobile World Congress in February, it skipped the launch and announced new Android tablets. Such rumors have suggested the Galaxy S8 may sell for $845 and the Galaxy S8 Plus for $950. In terms of connectivity, the phone will offer Bluetooth, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, 3G, FM, and GPS. That's not much of a change from the S7, which uses a 12-megapixel primary sensor and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, but if it ain't broke don't fix it. According to reports, Samsung's new tablet will be more expensive than its rival, Apple's iPad Pro. There are many good as well as bad reasons for it being in limelight.
On the S8 Plus, you have a 6.2-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display, 4GB RAM, 64 GB storage and 3,500 mAh battery. The device will also come with an improved S Pen.
While several details have been leaked online, what is currently known for sure is that Samsung will pay a lot more attention to the handling of the batteries in order to avoid last year's scandal happening all over again. Previously it was used to help users unlock their phones. Additionally, you might want to keep an eye on Samsung's official social media pages for the March 29 live event, in which the new flagships will be officially unveiled.
As far as the previous reports go, Galaxy S8 phones are said to come with Exynos 8895 or Snapdragon 835 chipset, curved displays, narrowest possible bezels possible on a commercially viable smartphone, facial recognition, water proofing, Samsung Pay, wireless charging, dual pixel rear camera that can do 1000 frames per second and earphones by AKG.
- [VIDEO] FBI sí está investigando posible intervención rusa en elecciones presidenciales
- Tabárez, sobre el duelo ante Brasil: "No hay partido más motivante"
- Vizcarra anuncia instalación de puente Bailey para reconectar el norte — Trujillo
- Una mujer fue acusada de abusar sexualmente de un menor de edad
- Regazzoni renunció al PAMI y ya tiene reemplazante — Oficial
- La AFA puso a Tinelli al mando de la Comisión de Selecciones
- Argentina y R.Unido firman memorándum para incrementar comercio e inversiones
- Creador de Bob Esponja es diagnosticado con ELA
- Esteban Paredes es la gran sorpresa de la 'Roja' ante Argentina
- San Lorenzo tuvo una pésima noche en su debut