The player is expected to sign for £31million before they head out to the Far East.
NAIJ.com understands Tiemoue Bakayoko will join the club also with the minor issue of his knee surgery holding up a deal.
Antonio Conte has already signed Antonio Rudiger and Willy Caballero for the new campaign and is hoping to add a few more faces in the coming week. His stats don't make for incredible reading, as his aerial success rate (54.55%) also falls under the average posted by the two Chelsea centre-backs.
Last summer, Chelsea attempted and failed to pry Lukaku away from Goodison Park, as a bid of £57m was deemed insufficient to persuade the Toffees to sell.
According to Marca h/t The Star, the Blues have secured £31.2m agreement with Los Blancos for Danilo, who could take up the right wing-back duties from Victor Moses next season.
After being a cornerstone in Conte's back-line last time around, it seems unlikely that the Nigerian would be willing to sit on the bench.
Of course, the penny has finally dropped in the Stamford Bridge boardroom that it might be prudent to insert buy-back clauses into the contracts of the myriad youngsters the club churns through as the recent sales contracts of Bertrand Traore to Lyon and Nathan Ake to Bournemouth testify.
- Golden State Warriors: Kevin Durant roasted as ESPYS
- Chelsea And AC Milan Target's Agent Provides Indication Over Client's Future
- Los Jaguares jugarán su último partido con tres tucumanos
- Pierde Profepa 12 venados cola blanca en Nuevo León
- El pequeño resolvió 70 problemas de cálculo en 3 minutos
- Sistema Penal Acusatorio genera incentivos negativos a favor de la delincuencia: Mancera
- Quintana pasa a Cubs por Eloy Jiménez y otros
- Hospitalizan al ex presidente Jimmy Carter
- Ecuador suspende construcción de muro fronterizo
- Tour De France crash reminds riders how important helmets are