The stewards said the matter would be investigated after the session, leaving Hamilton's pole provisional; shortly after, the stewards deemed Grosjean had not been "impeded" by the Mercedes driver and chose to take no further action.
The Force India race car of driver Sergio Perez of Mexico is pushed into the team box during the third free practice session for the British Formula One Grand Prix at the Silverstone racetrack in Silverstone, England, Saturda.
Red Bull even started testing the structural integrity and crap-deflecting abilities of the "big windshield" idea in hopes that it would gain traction with the series, but it didn't-until now, apparently. It marked the second grand prix in succession in which a Mercedes driver has been penalised for a gearbox change.
Grosjean complained that he had lost time behind the Briton when the two met at the Club corner, with Hamilton preparing for his second Q3 flying lap on his first run, while Grosjean was on a quick lap behind.
"It was already one of the very best circuits in the world".
Jackie Stewart also says Lewis Hamilton was wrong to stay away from the major promotional event in the capital.
"Forward vision is not very good". "It doesn't help. Getting in doesn't matter".
"He's got this huge desire within him, the records mean a lot to him".
"He sees an opportunity to be a champion again this year and he knows he's going to need everything going his way against Mercedes to achieve that. It's probably more about getting used to it", he added.
The deal marks F1's first commercial tie-up with a major digital service that appears on mobile devices first.
Jolyon Palmer ended Q2 in P11 in his Renault, just 0.088secs adrift of a place in the top-ten shootout.
Championship leader Sebastian Vettel had to settle for third, and Hamilton's Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas will start ninth thanks to a five-place grid penalty. Fernando Alonso, in a story that is as old as time at this point, will enjoy a 30-spot penalty because apparently the team rebuilt his car from scratch for the race.
"We don't make the rules". It's 3.66 miles in length, high speed, and features 18 turns. "We have an agreement with Silverstone for three more years", he said.
The race can be seen on CNBC, July 16 at 8:00 EST.
- Johanna Konta hoping to inspire new generation — Wimbledon
- Abusó de una discapacitada y le dieron una golpiza
- #Paso 2017: ¿Cómo saber si estás afiliado a algún partido?
- Federer y Cilic jugarán la final de Wimbledon
- Ivanka Trump sorprende al sustituir a su padre en reuniones del G20
- Astrónomos indios descubren nueva supergalaxia
- Porcell califica como preocupante la situación que vive fiscal general de Venezuela
- Barguil claims Bastille Day glory as Aru stays in yellow
- Destituyen a delegado de la SCT Morelos por socavón
- Por socavón, destituyen a delegado de la SCT en Morelos