Regarded as the best centre-back in the world, Bonucci has left Juventus after a seven-year loan spell in Turin.
The buying club confirmed in a statement that they had "reached an agreement with Juventus", and that the centre-back would sign a five-year contract "subject to medical completion".
"I am happy for Bonucci, it was a surprising transfer, but he is a great player and I'm sure he'll improve our game".
Il Corriere della Sera (via ilbianconero) confirms that Bonucci's bad relationship with Allegri and with part of his teammates are the main reasons why he swapped Turin with Milan.
GETTY Leonardo Bonucci has signed for AC Milan
Juventus have honoured the departing Leonardo Bonucci with a touching farewell video. "Our objective has to be getting into the Champions League and that is a very exciting challenge, especially with all the new signings".
"We will try to win everything".
The Rossoneri have signed the likes of Andre Silva, Andrea Conti, Hakan Calhanoglu, Mateo Musacchio and Ricardo Rodriguez, while Franck Kessie and Fabio Borini have been brought in on loan. "In any case, Bonucci is a big reinforcement for Milan".
- Wimbledon: Roger Federer beats Thomas Berdych, reaches final
- Matan a director de prepa en Nuevo León
- Atletico Madrid Secure €37.5 Million Deal Despite Transfer Ban
- Cubs acquire Jose Quintana from the White Sox
- Fallece la única mujer ganadora del "Nobel" de matemáticas
- Este domingo oposición realizará consulta popular contra la Constituyente en Venezuela
- Massa prometió "un futuro de grandeza" — Lanzamiento de campaña
- PSG Didn't Mention Liverpool Target Kylian Mbappe During Monaco Meeting
- La Nasa se sincera: no tienen dinero para financiar misiones a Marte
- Real Madrid agree deal to sign Dani Ceballos from Real Betis