In the 89th minute, Romney scored a header off of a corner kick for the Galaxy's second goal. Mourinho named a different line-up in each half, with Marouane Fellaini complementing a Rashford brace in the first period before Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Anthony Martial scored in a 5-2 friendly win. "We wanted four new players, fifty percent of the job is done". It's a point of attack to everyone who has the ball in defensive lines.
United boss José Mourinho has said it is "possible" Zlatan will be offered a new contract, and the fans have been positively reacting to this development on the club's official social media pages.
It took just six minutes for the visitors to add a third too, with Lingard reaching the byline before cutting back and laying the ball off for Fellaini, who swept his finish past the keeper from the edge of the area.
"It's just the natural evolution of a kid", Mourinho said.
The home side are halfway through the domestic campaign and opted to rest several players, their replacements looking sloppy and uninspired in a match that was effectively over once Marcus Rashford had bagged two goals in the first 20 minutes.
"I thought it was a real positive experience", Onalfo said.
United dispossessed Galaxy in midfield and Mata slid in the England worldwide, who again made no mistake with a composed finish from inside the area. The Galaxy regulars, who should have been in mid-season form, displayed their quality and began a barrage on Manchester United's goal. Maybe we don't get two, maybe we get one.
All in all it was impressive from United in this first match of their US Tour which moves on to Salt Lake City for the Tuesday morning game against Real Salt Lake.
Rooney, the club's most successful youth product this century, marked his unofficial second debut earlier this week against Kenyan Premier League champions Gor Mahia with a stunning long-range effort, reminiscent of his first goal for the Toffees against Arsenal in 2002.
- Macri y Vidal arrancaron la campaña de Cambiemos con un timbreo nacional
- Mexico beats Curacao 2-0 to win CONCACAF Group C
- Mourinho: Why Man Utd Failed To Sign Real Madrid Star
- What is necessary for the victory in the online casino?
- Motín en cárcel de La Plata
- La Liga, campeonato difícil para los entrenadores
- Decenas de miles de dominicanos protestan contra la corrupción
- Chelsea presume a su nuevo refuerzo
- No bird-brain here: Ravens can plan ahead
- "Muchas veces es mejor evitar el peligro y perder segundos" — Quintana