Reuters reported earlier on Wednesday that the heir to the throne, Mohammed bin Nayef, had been forced to step aside in an effective palace coup by King Salman bin Abdulaziz because the younger man's judgment was clouded by his addiction to painkilling drugs.
The moves inside the world's biggest oil exporting nation centralizes authority in security matters to the king and his young son, Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who has made a rapid rise to the pinnacle of power at the expense of his cousin, Prince Mohammed bin Nayef.
Another Royal decree terminated the military services of General Abdulaziz Bin Muhammad Al-Huwairini and appointed him as Chief of State Security with the rank of minister. But as the night wore on, the prince, a diabetic who suffers from the effects of a 2009 assassination attempt by a suicide bomber, grew tired.
As governor of Riyadh between 1963 and 2011, he reportedly oversaw the prosecution of royals who had broken the law and acted as a referee in family disputes.
But online campaigns seldom target the House of Saud, a family with thousands of members. Abu Dhabi's strong man is actively promoting MBS's international standing, particularly in Moscow and Washington, where he has strong connections.
Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, 57, who had been interior minister and was highly regarded in the West for his efforts to defeat al-Qaeda in the country, stood down last month.
The news was released today..
Prince Saud bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed bin Saud bin Abdulaziz Al Saud - known as Prince Abdulaziz - seemingly launched attacks on his innocent subjects with pals. Saudi security police closely monitor Saudis with suspected connections to militants and have detained more than 15,000 suspects in the years since al Qaeda's campaign. He is increasing the participation of women in work and investing in the development of a leisure and culture industry.
Determined to breathe modernity into the Kingdom, MBS is committed to reducing the influence of conservative clerics in public life. "Who else was going to discipline a prince?"
- Bitrent: ICO PRE-SALE 40% bonus
- What is necessary for the victory in the online casino?
- Marido la hace abortar 4 veces en un año
- Jamaica quiere revancha ante México
- Cámara de Diputados dejó en suspenso la aprobación del aborto
- Militarizan delegación capitalina en México por operativo antidrogas
- La Liga, campeonato difícil para los entrenadores
- Equipo mexicano está listo para renegociación de TLCAN : Guajardo
- Reports: Trump Looks Into Pardons As Way Around Russian Investigation
- Violencia dejó ocho muertos en la capital de México