Okocha said: "Messi and Ronaldo have dominated world football for a decade and, given the nature of football, at a certain point the baton will have to pass to someone else".
"From today, I will do everything I can to help my new team mates, to open up new horizons for my club and to bring happiness to its millions of supporters around the world", he said.
The focal point of the Brazil national team, who will be aiming for a record sixth World Cup title in Russia next year, Neymar's popularity soared after he captained his country to their first Olympic gold medal in Rio last year - scoring a brilliant free kick and the deciding penalty in the final.
It seemed like the Neymar deal would put them out of the running, seeing as it was already unclear whether the club could even foot that bill without coming under Financial Fair Play punishment, but here we are. "When you look at their videos and the goals, it is very difficult to define which one is the best".
NEYMAR COULD HAVE to wait another week before making his Ligue 1 debut for PSG.
But he was unable to make his PSG debut that day because the certificate had not been received by the LFP. But Neymar revealed that he is unfazed by the comparison and has done nothing wrong to warrant that tag.
The transfer is complete. We have an history of 118 years. This in turn beat the €100 million that Real Madrid paid Tottenham Hotspur in order to sign Gareth Bale back in 2013.
FIFA told AP it "has not been contacted by the FFF in connection with the player Neymar and the ITC procedure".
The Messi vs Ronaldo debate is one that has gone on for over a decade.
- New England Patriots: Five bold predictions for the 2017 season
- Capo del narco incriminó a Julión ya Rafa Márquez: Gobierno Federal
- Botafogo eliminó a Nacional en duelo que terminó con incidentes
- Victoria Beckham, humillada por una pizzería
- Manchester United seek to return Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- EU amplía sanciones contra funcionarios venezolanos, incluido el hermano de Hugo Chávez
- Atlas "desea éxito" a Rafa Márquez en su partido más difícil
- Rafael Márquez niega tener vínculos con alguna organización criminal
- Autobús de dos pisos choca contra tienda en Londres
- Boca Juniors: Pavón renovó hasta el 2022