Android O was supposed to arrive for Google's Pixel phones some time in mid-August.
In a series of tweets, Ruddock says Google has pushed the release of Android O back from an initially planned release date and there is no new one that he's aware of. So, let us wait for few more days for to view the differences between Android O and other operating systems. Android O succeeds the company's current-generation mobile OS, Android Nougat. Earlier rumors have revealed that this year Google will be releasing the Android O earlier this year.
For unread notifications, it will show badges as dots. There are also new Device Management APIs, allowing apps to reboot or reset a given device. This is expected to increase battery life and free up more RAM in a device. Other Android O features include an Autofill API, battery life improvements, and improved Bluetooth audio.
The latest update to Google's native camera app, which you can also download via the Play Store, now brings a minor but potentially useful update: selfie flash.
Meanwhile, we wait for the update to become official, we would like to know your thoughts on the name for the next version of Android. The developer preview 4 of Android O comes alongside the stable version of the Android 26.0.0 Support Library as well. When the Developer Preview process is completed, it flags, it will differentiate between hardware platforms targeted for prototyping-only. The "Octopus" in the easter egg is being attributed to the full form of Android O. There is still no final word as to what will be the full form of Android O and what the official mascot will be.
- Isco permanecerá en el Madrid
- Candados para candidatos se deben respetar: Beltrones
- IPhone 8 size leak helps create the most accurate mock-up yet
- PRI elegirá a su candidato presidencial en noviembre
- Netflix Might Keep Some Disney Films
- Panamá cae nueve puestos en el escalafón de la FIFA
- El del video no era Maldonado, sino el payaso "Fan-Fá"
- Huracán 'Franklin' toca tierra en Veracruz; permanece alerta roja
- Estados Unidos: Venden casa a 10 dólares pero con una sola condición
- Mexico sigue en alerta máxima por la tormenta Franklin