There is a 3,000 mAh battery that should suffice for a full day of use, while the phone IP68 certification gives you a bit more confidence when using it at the beach or pool.
According to the source, the phone will come packing a 5.2-inch FHD display that boasts Corning Gorilla Glass protection. Move down, and you get to see a USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone also houses a fingerprint sensor, which also supports gesture features as well. On top is a SIM tray, and on the left side are the power and volume control buttons.
And there is another unknown thing that what material that glossy back has made of. It shows off what appears to be a phone with a metal and glass design that's reminiscent of Samsung's Galaxy S7.
Android Authority goes on to report Motorola is preparing to ship four different regional variants of the Moto X4 across the globe, with the North American model set to include Qualcomm's impressive mid-range Snapdragon 630 chipset, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It will have 64 GB of onboard storage and will support storage expansion via a microSD card slot. Up front, for selfies, the X4 comes with a 16-megapixel sensor with a f/2.0 aperture and a 1.0µm pixel size, Motorola states that the camera is optimised for low-light images and will come with an Adaptive Low Light Mode.
Weighing 144 grams, the device runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat and is backed by a 2,565 battery.
Check out the photos below.
- Bitrent: ICO PRE-SALE 40% bonus
- Consumer Reports Slams Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) Surface Computers
- Advertencia naranja en el sureste por vientos fuertes y lluvias copiosas
- Voraz incendio en reserva forestal de las serranías de Sama-Tarija
- Sólido triunfo de "Las Gigantes" ante Brasil en Obras
- Fitch rebajó calificación soberana de Chile por prolongada debilidad de economía
- Venezuela: Capturan a los autores del ataque a base militar venezolana
- La Liga, campeonato difícil para los entrenadores
- Delincuente peruano es asesinado de cuatro balazos en peluquería de Argentina
- Cárdenas pagó $57 millones de impuestos en el año gravable de 2016