Yet it remain to be seen whether talks over a deal to sell Coutinho as are far advanced as these latest stories suggest, with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp stating on several occasions that his club will not consider the sale of any of their star names this summer.
If the answer is no you need to take a long, hard look at yourself.
The Reds' stance on Coutinho has been firm that he is not for sale and they do not expect Barcelona to make an offer that they'd be willing to sell for.
In four-and-a-half seasons at Anfield, Coutinho made 182 appearances and scored 42 goals, becoming a key part of Jurgen Klopp's team.
Along with Liverpool's Coutinho, Juventus star Paulo Dybala has been linked with a move to join his compatriot Lionel Messi in Catalonia, while Borussia Dortmund's Ousmane Dembélé is also on Barcelona's radar.
"I think if they got €100 million and reinvested it... say bought Diego Costa - somebody like -that - I think that would give them a better chance of winning the league than probably having Coutinho in the side".
Coutinho signed a new 5 year contract back in January.
Coutinho has reportedly not asked to leave Liverpool, but it has been said that he could be interested in a move to the Camp Nou, where he could reunite with former teammate Luis Suarez.
The follow-up bid comes after the Merseyside club rejected a £72 million offer from Barcelona last month.
But he was named in Liverpool's Champions League squad for the qualifier against Hoffenheim, of which the first leg is in Germany on Tuesday.
"We're not a selling club so they're going to do everything in their power for him to stay".
- Maduro entrega a la ANC proyecto de ley para blindar la Constitución
- Entregarán a familiares custodia de Antony, el niño que fue torturado
- Moto X4 official press images surface along with final specs
- Militares transexuales demandan a Trump
- Detectan peligrosas concentraciones de plomo en dulces mexicanos
- It's not something urgent — Mourinho on Ibrahimovic
- Schwartzman perdió en cuartos en el Master 1000 de Montreal
- "Si Neymar gana la Champions, no será caro" — Guardiola
- El Registro Civil atenderá este fin de semana — PASO
- Delincuente peruano es asesinado de cuatro balazos en peluquería de Argentina