Conte has also penned a new Chelsea contract that did not extend his term at Stamford Bridge and he was evidently weary in the face of questions regarding further new singings after last weekend's penalty shoot-out defeat to Arsenal in the Community Shield.
Antonio Conte does not believe Chelsea can be considered favourites for the Premier League title as the Italian again suggested discontent with the champions' close-season dealings in the transfer market.
Having gone down to 10 men following Gary Cahill's red card after 15 minutes, Sam Vokes gave the away side a surprise lead, before Irish defender Stephen Ward doubled his side's advantage with a stunning half-volley from the edge of the box.
Burnley finished 16th in the table last season, and added five players in the summer to improve their chances. He needs to develop, but for sure he is trying to put his best in every moment of the day. "Instead we conceded three goals and despite a good second half performance it was difficult to change the result". The makeshift front line of Michy Batshuayi, Willian and 20-year-old Jeremie Boga looked lively with Cesc Fabregas pulling the strings from midfield.
"This result kills off the away win story for this season but we're not getting carried away", said Dyche.
The Blues trailed Burnley by three goals in the opening 45 minutes - and although they mustered a comeback in the second half, they only succeeded in making the scoreline look respectable at 2-3. Why do I have to send a message?
Burnley enjoyed a positive start as they displayed the hard work and organisation that kept them in the English top flight last season. "It's always good to have a good start in the Premier League - it means a lot to us and to all the fans that came here and those at home".
His goal galvanised his team and the Stamford Bridge crowd, and 19 minutes later the former Real Madrid striker set up David Luiz with a glancing header for Chelsea's second. "When it happens with regularity you have to be worried".
- Qué documentos son válidos para votar este domingo en las Paso
- Australia apoyará a EE.UU. frente a Corea del Norte
- La tierna foto que subió Cristina de su espera por las elecciones
- "Hubiéramos querido que pudiera votar Santiago Maldonado" — Randazzo
- Explosión dejó 15 muertos — Pakistán
- Mauricio Macri: "Pregúntenle a Cristina por qué no vota"
- Brushing off Putin, Trump says fewer diplomats saves money
- Esperan que Rafa Márquez aclare acusación — VENEZUELA
- "No hay excusas para no ir a votar" — Marcos Peña
- En las PASO habrá mesas de inscripción para donar órganos