Arsene Wenger might not be able to offer the Champions League football that Sanchez wants, but he has gone from stubbornly refusing to sell to increasingly confident of keeping his star man, the report claims, and with that kind of offer on the table it is easy to see why.
Neymar will make his Paris Saint-Germain debut at Guingamp, after moving from Barcelona in a world-record €222m deal.
PSG, still in the spotlight after pulling off the Neymar heist from Barca, have now edged Real Madrid to sign the highly-rated teenager in what would be a blockbuster attacking partnership at the Parc des Princes this season.
The Brazilian is set to make his debut, after the French Football Federation received his paperwork from Barcelona on Friday, making him eligible for selection by coach Unai Emery.
"The FFF confirms it has received the transfer certificate of Neymar Jr, sent by the RFEF", the FFF said on its Twitter feed.
The capture of the young frontman, which is also reported by the Spanish press, completes an extraordinary few weeks in the transfer market for PSG with their total outlay now standing at £372.5m having already signed Neymar, Spanish left-back Yuri Berchiche and Dani Alves. "Guingamp enjoyed a great season last time campaign, they have won their first match this term, and their stadium will be packed for our visit".
According to French newspaper L'Equipe, PSG is unlikely to ask FIFA to rule on the issue because it could slow down proceedings further. In all competitions the Chile international scored 30 goals and set up a further 15 for the Gunners, leading to speculation that Manchester City, PSG and Bayern Munich were interested.
Once again, PSG's main rivals for domestic honours appear to be Monaco, who are desperately trying to hang on to rising star Kylian Mbappe in the face of serious interest from Real Madrid.
"The way we will adapt being close to a player like him..."
The likes of Bordeaux and Saint-Etienne are also capable of competing against the best in France's top flight, so the idea that Neymar has moved to a league completely lacking in quality is a complete nonstarter. That's the easy part though, convincing Dortmund to sell given that they know how much Barca have to spend following the sale of Neymar is a different proposition altogether.
- PASO 2017: Comenzó la votación en todo el país
- Norcorea: el líder chino le pidió calma a Trump
- China llama a la moderación a EU sobre la crisis norcoreana
- Lanza Cofepris alerta sanitaria sobre productos milagro Glucoajo C2
- Sureste de México se prepara para Franklin y emite alerta de peligro
- Esto pasaría si Corea del Norte lanzara misiles en Guam
- #FuerzaMauroGiallombardo: los mensajes de apoyo al piloto accidentado
- Lazio se coronó frente a Juventus
- Cristiano Ronaldo fue expulsado por simular y reaccionó empujando al árbitro
- Gonzalo Jara: "La oportunidad de partir a Boca Juniors no está cerrada"