The France international is an 11/4 shot to stay with the Bundesliga club before the transfer window closes on September 3.
Bosz, chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke and sporting director Michael Zorc held a meeting on Saturday night and they have now decided to extend Dembele's suspension "until further notice" and he will have to train on his own.
The 20-year-old attacker, currently absconding from training according to the German club's manager Peter Bosz, joined Dortmund from Rennes last summer and made 49 appearances across all competitions, scoring 10 goals and assisting 21 in the process.
Dortmund added that they "will not make any more comments on the situation beyond this statement".
While the Catalan giants have identifed both players - each of whom have different playing styles - as individual targets, it is largely believed they will end up with either one or the other.
In Italy also there have been a few big controversies.
Dembele missed Dortmund's DFB-Pokal match against Rielasingen-Arlen as Maximilian Philipp and Andre Schurrle played on the wings, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang netting a hat-trick after Marc Bartra opened the scoring. He told me he was in Paris with his friends.
It's easy to REGISTER HERE, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved! And the club did a fantastic job by getting 3 of them.
"I talked to Dembele yesterday".
Paulinho had recently been linked with a move to the Spanish side but Guangzhou chairman Xu Jiayin had denied that the former Corinthians midfielder would be sold after rejecting two previous bids.
- Rogelio Frigerio: "A las 21 se darán a conocer los primeros resultados"
- Ohio white supremacist charged with murder after car ramming kills woman — Charlottesville
- #FuerzaMauroGiallombardo: los mensajes de apoyo al piloto accidentado
- Soccer: Neymar cleared to make PSG debut
- Lazio se coronó frente a Juventus
- Parlamento iraní debatirá proyecto ley contra sanciones de EE.UU
- Gonzalo Jara: "La oportunidad de partir a Boca Juniors no está cerrada"
- Ataque aéreo en Afganistán mata a altos mandos del Estado Islámico
- Esto pasaría si Corea del Norte lanzara misiles en Guam
- Así se le cayó a Larreta un cuadro en la cara