More details about Apple's supposedly new iPhone models and other products including a refreshed iPod touch have surfaced online ahead of Apple's event tonight, further dampening the surprise element that the iPhone-maker has traditionally used to lure customers.
The company may be taking a page out of Snapchat's playbook with reality-augmentation for photos.
Leaks have suggested that Apple will unveil its new Apple Watch that would feature LTE cellular chip. Apple is expected to launch several new products.
Officially, the livestream is supported on Safari on desktop (macOS 10.11 and later) and iOS devices (iOS 9.0 and later), Apple TV (with tvOS 6.2 or later), and Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Windows PCs running anything under Windows 10 will not be able to stream the event. But the iPhone X will be the showstopper - a smartphone with an OLED edge-to-edge screen, and a notch at the top that will house cameras allowing the phone to open via facial recognition. To watch the Apple's 'Special' event, people can head to its official page here.
Instead, Apple will let third-party manufacturers offer their wares (supporting the Qi-charging standard that the new phones are expected to support) instead. However, this option within the MyVerizon app seems to confirm the name for us.
- La confesión hot de Lali Espósito: "Me encanta..."
- Continúa pleito entre Alicia Machado y Gloria Trevi en redes sociales
- Peru says expelling North Korean ambassador over nuclear programme
- Leicester v Chelsea player ratings
- ¿Messi toca en piano el himno de la Champions?
- Felipe Pettinato y unos duros tuits contra Roberto, su papá
- Torres gemelas, 16 años después
- UN to vote on watered-down new sanctions against North Korea
- Iniciará FIFA este jueves con la venta de boletos para Rusia 2018
- Cae helicóptero con ayuda humanitaria para Chiapas