"We've spoken to Alvaro after the game and he does not want to be connected to that song in any way and both the player and the club request that the supporters stop singing that song with immediate effect".
Following the incident, Chelsea head of communications Steve Atkins said: "The club and the players appreciate the fans' passionate support away from home, of course".
It is understood that Chelsea's quick response, made less than an hour after the final whistle, has been noted by FA officials. That chance will come on September 17, 2017, when the Blues go up against the Arsenal in another must-win match.
Chelsea, the Football Association and Leicester will work together to identify offenders and aid the police investigation.
The Spain international, signed from Real Madrid for a reported club-record fee of £60million in July, has registered three goals and two assists in his first four appearances in the Premier League. 'I love our fans and they push us a lot during the game but I think we must pay great attention in the future'. When stepping out to pressure the first touch, he would often be able he has his arm across the front of the attacker to hold them back, before getting between the ball and the attacker, and winning the ball. But the adulation he receives from some Chelsea fans embodies itself in a song aimed at fierce rivals Tottenham, who have a large Jewish fanbase.
Belgian playmaker Eden Hazard was on the bench after missing the start of Chelsea's season after breaking his ankle while training with his national team in June. We have a zero tolerance policy towards it.
Chelsea are looking to win the Champions League title for the first time since their most recent triumph under Roberto Di Matteo back in 2012.
Conte threw on fit-again Hazard and gave a debut cameo to Davide Zappacosta, who almost fired home a third from a tight angle before Willian wasted a wonderful opportunity to get on the scoresheet late on.
- Iniciará FIFA este jueves con la venta de boletos para Rusia 2018
- Cae helicóptero con ayuda humanitaria para Chiapas
- "Irma" destruye el 90% de Antigua y Barbuda, confirma primer ministro
- Continúa pleito entre Alicia Machado y Gloria Trevi en redes sociales
- One player would make Man United contenders — Giggs
- Apple, takes the OLED Screen from the Samsung once again!
- PC suspende apoyo a candidatura senatorial de Isabel Allende por Valparaíso
- Asciende a 96 el número de víctimas por terremoto en México
- Peru says expelling North Korean ambassador over nuclear programme
- Irma se debilita pero no deja de causar daños — AP FOTOS