In addition to the eye-catching 5.99-inch screen with 2160 x 1080 pixel resolution, the second-gen "edge-to-edge" device has a Snapdragon 835 SoC, up to 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, 12MP OIS camera and 3400mAh battery going for it.
In July 2016, Xiaomi launched their first laptop - the Mi Notebook Air, which was a direct competitor to Apple's MacBook Air laptops.
At its hardware event today, Xiaomi today announced Mi Notebook Pro, its flagship Windows laptop. With the company setting its sights on the offline segment, the Mi Home stores become a focus point of that vision, and Xiaomi wants to broaden the selection of products available for purchase at its retail stores. The laptop measures 360.7 x 243.6 x 15.9 mm and weighs 1.95kg.
256 GB SSD, and Nvidia GeForce MX150 dedicated GPU. Other features of the Mi Notebook Pro include a full-size keyboard and fingerprint unlock.
Let us begin with the display - the Xiaomi Notebook Pro comes out into the markets with a 15.6 inched display, which is protected with a Gorilla Glass 3. For security, it packs in a fingerprint sensor powered by Microsoft's Windows Hello. Forget limited "concepts", as the Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 looks ready for primetime in China and India, at the very least.
The top end variant of the laptop with Core i7 + 16GB RAM will sell for 6999 Yuan ($1076). It will be priced at CNY 5600 (approx Rs 55,000). Besides this, the 3C certification has revealed, the Mi Notebook Pro comes with 20V/2.25A or 20V/3.25A power adapter and theoretically, the maximum power supply of this configuration is 45W or 65W respectively. On the connectivity front, the device support two USB Type-C ports, HDMI port, two USB Type-A ports, 3-in-1 SD card slot, WiFi 802.11 ac, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Xiaomi launches new Mi Mix 2 a day before iPhone 8 reveal
- Ricky Martin se solidarizó con la gente de Puerto Rico
- Irma llega a República Dominicana y destroza todo a su paso
- México: maestros sindicalistas atacan con cohetones a helicóptero de la comitiva presidencial
- Gobierno de Cataluña defiende referéndum pese a presión de Madrid
- Geraldine Bazán defiende a su esposo Gabriel Soto
- Huracán José se intensifica en el Atlántico a categoría 3
- Citan a De Vido a indagatoria y le prohíben salir del país
- Los Bulgheroni crean PAEG, la tercera empresa más grande de Argentina
- Los 5 récords de taquilla de 'Eso'