Alexis is out of contract at the end of the season and, therefore, available to leave on a free transfer.
With Wenger sabotaging Sanchez's move to Manchester City, the Chilean will have to play the rest of the season till the winter transfer window.
"At first I thought that he had hit him in the hip, but then I saw clearly that he got him with the face".
A 3-0 loss at home to Paraguay last Thursday was followed by a 1-0 defeat in Bolivia on Tuesday night.
Arsenal suffered a thumping defeat to Liverpool at Anfield where the hosts humiliated the visitors by 4-0. "I have the back 7 of Chile and it is a huge responsibility, that's why it pays me that journalists and bad people criticise without knowing..." "Most managers would say the same".
"That means, do we have to open the door completely?" Although these reports were not confirmed, it was believed Guardiola was ready to sacrifice the winger for Sanchez to join the team.
"Nothing works when you create rules that cannot be respected. We have to convince ourselves to perform".
"Freedom to investment for people like the Chinese or Americans who want to invest here?"
"If there is any negativity or you think that he's giving anything less than 100%, the players will sniff it and they will wean that guy out".
The Chile star has yet to make an appearance for Arsenal this season due to injury but could feature this weekend as the Gunners welcome Bournemouth to the Emirates.
Not so fast, Manchester City fans. We just have to reflect that the transfer window in England will be closed sooner than in Europe.
"Sometimes deals happen, sometimes not", Guardiola added. Have your say in the comment section below. They are convinced of his outstanding qualities.
- Apple iPhone 8 And 8 Plus: Australian Price & Release Date
- VENEZUELA: Aeropuertos de Miami, Fort Lauderdale y Orlando reinician operaciones
- Cómo estará el tiempo este martes en Mar del Plata
- Zinedine Zidane: 'Real Madrid could not sign a new number nine'
- Parlamento británico aprueba ley para derogar leyes europeas
- El drástico cambio de las Islas del Caribe después de Irma
- Segob reporta 30 mil 499 personas desaparecidas durante 2016
- UN passes new sanctions on North Korea
- Cleveland Indians up to No. 1 overall in ESPN power rankings
- Duro escenario evalúa CARBAP luego de la lluvia del fin de semana