Ahead of the launch of Apple's (NASDAQ: AAPL) iPhone X, the company's premium smartphone with an all-new full-face OLED display, The Wall Street Journal (subscription required) reported that Apple scrapped an in-display Touch ID sensor in the iPhone X at the last minute, saying that integrating this technology "proved difficult". Supply constraint is the reason behind the company not achieving the balance. However, since the firm's flagship smartphone will be going on pre-order for the first time starting October 27, with shipping starting from November 3, Apple will be selling zero units of iPhone X in this quarter (Q3). The base model costs $999 internationally and Rs. 89,000 in India.
After such a pitch, it's probably not reasonable to expect Apple to - in about a year's time - tell customers that it added back an "inferior" feature into its next-generation iPhones.
David and Tom just revealed what they believe are the 10 best stocks for investors to buy right now. and Apple wasn't one of them! In fact, it may be the most wanted smartphone maker on the face of the planet. The glass finish is made using a seven-layer color process for precise hue and opacity, delivering a rich depth of color with a color-matched aerospace-grade aluminum bezel, and is water and dust resistant. The screen-to-body ratio of this gizmo is the highest ever seen till now.
The extent of the delays have been previously unknown, giving some analysts, and likely potential buyers, pause. But if you're one of the brave souls willing to live with the notch and are intent on getting an iPhone X in your hands as soon as possible, you'd be well advised to relax and be patient. Pricing and Availability ● iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus will be available in space gray, silver and an all-new gold finish in increased 64GB and 256GB capacity models starting at $699 (US) from apple.com and Apple Stores and is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers (prices may vary).
To make matters worse, Apple won't be releasing it's AirPower wireless charging mat until 2018 - effectively stripping the iPhone 8 of its biggest advantage over the 7 for a few months at least.
- Estrella y Hernández Se imponen en Copa Davis
- Barcelona revolution moves to Juventus
- Asamblea Constituyente de Venezuela observa "reimpulso" en diálogo con oposición
- Griezmann le puso la 'guinda' a la fiesta del Atlético de Madrid
- Didi Gregorius' four RBIs help Luis Severino beat Orioles
- Semifinales al rojo en Copa Davis
- Sebastian Vettel storms to stunning pole position — Singapore Grand Prix
- Otro problema para Zidane: Asensio es baja de último momento
- Lee se llama la tormenta tropical número 14
- 8 New Features You'll Love & 3 You'll Hate — IPhone X