After four consecutive seasons of reaching the quarter-finals, PSG fell at the round of 16 last season when they capitulated against Barcelona after winning the first leg 4-0.
Around 60,000 fans are expected to attend the glamour encounter in the east end of Glasgow tomorrow night.
And Ben Woodburn, Liverpool's prodigious 17-year-old forward, also has the potential to make a huge impact on the Champions League stage, if not this season, then in the future.
For that, you have to look at the new wave of talent and there is plenty of it.
"I think my team showed a lot of character". What I was really pleased with was the fact we were in control with the ball and without the ball.
The French side's formidable front line terrorised the Celtic defence and Emery warned they would only get better.
The PSG coach singled out Mbappe, who PSG have an option to buy from Monaco for a fee that could reach 180 million Euros, for praise.
"Preparation is everything. We have prepared well all week but we must give Celtic the respect they deserve", Emery added.
No era of the Champions League has ever been dominated by players to the extent that Ronaldo and Messi have over the past decade, but with the two men now in their 30s, the question is: who will assume their mantle and stake a claim to dominate for the next 10 years?
The supporter was eventually caught by ground staff and led away. Celtic have been charged with a count of "field invasion" and will have their case heard by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on October 19, a UEFA statement said.
Despite wreaking havoc amongst the Scottish league last season, another disappointing showing in Europe did little to boost their co-efficient, seeing Brendan Rodgers' men thrust into a nightmare group.
Celtic have been drawn in Group B of the Champions League along with Paris Saint-Germain, Anderlecht and Bayern Munich.
- Neymar Struggling With the Language Barrier
- Messi rapes Old Lady — Champions League
- San Martín de San Juan
- Araoz será la nueva presidenta del Consejo Ministros
- Rockhold vs Branch Preview — UFC Pittsburgh
- Rajoy responde a catalanes: Referéndum independentista no se realizará
- Zidane lo reconoce: "necesitamos a Cristiano". Les espera la invicta Real Sociedad
- Trump attacks Clinton, calls her "crooked" person
- Una reconocida modelo de bikinis murió calcinada
- Franco Girolami se impuso en el segundo entrenamiento — Top Race