"As long as the club and the president [Andrea Agnelli] want me at Juve, that's where I'll be".
Barcelona coach, Ernest Valverde has said his side are expecting an "intense and important game" against Juventus in their UEFA Champions League opener on Tuesday.
"We even gave him more responsibility with the number 10, a shirt that holds a great deal of importance in the tradition of Juventus". He had three shots on goal, scored twice and also hit the post once.
"Messi made the difference and (Paulo) Dybala did not".
Messi broke the deadlock on the stroke of halftime by playing a slick one-two off Luis Suarez and arrowing the ball beyond Gianluigi Buffon, finally getting the better of the veteran Italian in his fourth game against him.
"You never know what can happen".
"For him, it is difficult now to enter a reformed Barcelona, but he would do well at Real Madrid, Manchester United, Manchester City or Chelsea". "We will keep focused on winning and adding points". The game will kick-off at 19:45 BST / 14:45 ET on September 12, Tuesday.
"Barcelona are a team that can play games like that very well", Allegri said. When talking about the preview of the match, it is must to note Neymar's absence in Barcelona due to the transfer in this summer.
Madrid had opened with a convincing 3-0 win at Deportivo La Coruna but then was held to a 2-2 draw by Valencia at the Bernabeu. Before that, it makes its Champions League debut against Apoel. They sold Neymar to Paris Saint-Germain, then spent the next month tapping up players across Europe, only one of which, Ousmane Dembele, they managed to sign.
Valverde told AS: "We played against one of last season's finalists, we kept a clean sheet and we scored three goals". Paradoxically, we conceded the first and third goals on counter-attacks when we were trying to go forward.
- Una reconocida modelo de bikinis murió calcinada
- Reportan saldo blanco por festejos patrios en el Zócalo
- Celtic Star Admits Champions League Bow Would Be "Crazy"
- Rockhold vs Branch Preview — UFC Pittsburgh
- Trump attacks Clinton, calls her "crooked" person
- Oposición en Venezuela pide garantías a Maduro
- Atentado terrorista en Londres deja más de 20 heridos
- Oposición venezolana dice que no habrá diálogo sin las garantías del Gobierno
- Zidane lo reconoce: "necesitamos a Cristiano". Les espera la invicta Real Sociedad
- San Martín de San Juan