"Crooked Hillary Clinton blames everybody (and every thing) but herself for her election loss", Trump posted on Wednesday. That's what we all have to hope. The much-anticipated book was already making lines before the release and achieved a great success in the market. "I didn't know what to think about it, because I knew there was nothing there". Would Clinton have won if she could have figured out the poetry part? This was not necessary ... In fact, I agree completely. So The New Yorker, in light of those thoughts, shared the cover it would have run with had Clinton become the first female president.
Ch-ch-check out the highlights from the informative interview (below)!
White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, reacting to Clinton's comments, said: "I think it's sad that after Hillary Clinton ran one of the most negative campaigns in history and lost, and the last chapter of her public life is now going to be defined by propping up book sales with false and reckless attacks".
As the recent barrage of publicity (and blowback begetting more publicity, and so on, and so on) has made clear, Hillary Clinton has released a new book!
"The linguist George Lakoff both identified this problem and embodied it when he said about Senator Elizabeth Warren, 'Elizabeth has a problem". Per Amazon, it "will resonate with children and families and through the generations as it encourages readers to look for a way they can make a difference".
But there's another saying, this one from Mario Cuomo: You campaign in poetry. "She spent big money but, in the end, had no game!" he said, harking back to Clinton's one-time characterisation of his supporters as a "basket of deplorables".
- Franco Girolami se impuso en el segundo entrenamiento — Top Race
- Trump visitará Florida tras huracán Irma; al menos 12 muertos en EU
- Un muerto tras explosión en vivienda con pirotecnia en Edomex
- Críticas del papa a Trump por la deportación de jóvenes
- Apple's iPhone price tag has a sting in the tail for suckers
- Rockhold vs Branch Preview — UFC Pittsburgh
- Araoz será la nueva presidenta del Consejo Ministros
- La Liga, campeonato difícil para los entrenadores
- Mara Castilla, asesinada por chofer de Cabify
- San Martín de San Juan