He was a key figure in the Giants becoming one of the NFL's best defensive teams in 2016, however, as the two-time Pro Bowler led the team with six interceptions.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -The Giants today officially designated cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie as reserve/suspended by the club. Rodgers-Cromartie then left the facility on Wednesday disgusted with the coach's decision and comments, drawing a suspension from the coach.
In fact, one has to wonder if Giants management is getting fed up with McAdoo, even though some of these things ailing his team are out of his control.
The maximum suspension allowed by the NFL's collective bargaining agreement is four weeks.
"DRC came in [Tuesday]".
While Rodgers-Cromartie is suspended, Eli Apple and Janoris Jenkins will continue to handle starting corner duties outside with Ross Cockrell likely taking on the nickel role. That is, until today, when the team made a decision to suspended cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie.
ESPN also reported that Rodgers-Cromartie "walked out of the team's "recovery day" session" last Friday.
Rodgers-Cromartie left the bench area and went into the locker room during the second half of the loss to the Chargers, according to someone with knowledge of what transpired. "I left [because] I felt what he said was BS".
The cornerback signed a five-year, $35 million deal with the Giants before the 2014 season.
- Primera condena para José López
- Ejecutan y encobijan a familia en Tultepec
- Al-Khelaifi, presidente del PSG, investigado por presuntos sobornos
- La Cepal pronostica que economía boliviana crecerá un 4% este 2017
- Panistas deben elegir entre Frente Ciudadano u otro candidato: Anaya
- Model: former Dolphins O-line coach 'used my body as cocaine platter'
- Future Apple iPhone Could Feature A Foldable Display
- Alexis Sánchez y Mesut Özil tendrían las horas contadas en el Arsenal
- Bono le envió una emotiva carta a la familia de Santiago Maldonado
- The Last Jedi' Trailer Unveiled At Soldier Field — Star Wars