At full-time, they reacted to their team's defeat with shock more than disappointment.
Funnily enough, the UFC have just announced that Budweiser is no longer their official beer sponsor as the MMA promotion is now tied to Modelo.
"When I reflected on it, the only similar feeling was when I got promoted with Bournemouth to the Premier League". The club had put out an appeal for opposition.
Take us back to Monday.. He will be booed.
David Meyler and Stephen Quinn had been named in the centre of midfield.
And Ireland fans will enjoy seeing Keano rivalling his colleague in the high-jump stakes after a memorable moment in the Welsh capital.
We can all have an opinion on the game, whether you've played the game or not it doesn't matter, but to hammer people when they are with the team all the time.for Martin O'Neill to get his criticism he did.
As well as the players, Dragons fans and FAW board members want Coleman to stay for the Euro 2020 qualifiers.
When a manager walks his own road, the sense of satisfaction when success arrives is sweet. "I know what Seamus is like!"
"This definitely is up there with it". "There's no way I'm sitting down for this one", a lad in a tricolour mohawk wig assured us.
The view of the pitch from the front row of the press box was slightly obscured by the section of Ireland supporters on their feet in front of us.
Those talks are set to take place in the next few weeks, ahead of a planned home friendly next month which sees Mexico and the United States topping the list of potential visitors to Cardiff.
John Toshack thinks it is the right time for Chris Coleman to leave the Wales job. He's a hero and then zero in an eyeblink or vice versa.
The play-off path looks like it will be a lot trickier this time, given that Giovani Trapattoni pulled the plum draw when Estonia came out of the hat and O'Neill himself was favoured by fortune when UEFA paired his team with Bosnia Herzegovina.
He, too, comes from Derry/Londonderry, as does Darron Gibson, who followed a similar route.
'But I am delighted to be in it'.
But, the matchwinner in Cardiff brushed off concerns about drawing the big sides.
- LG and Apple may partner to make foldable displays for the iPhone
- Se estrella avión durante desfile militar del Día de la Hispanidad — España
- Korea to create environment for denuclearization talks
- ¡Hasta el presidente de Argentina llamó a Messi para felicitarle!
- Charlie Hebdo se burla de crisis en Cataluña
- La oposición se movilizó contra la reelección de Evo
- El papa Francisco superó los 40 millones de seguidores
- Vidal exhortó a los empresarios a sumarse a la transformación
- Increparon a los autores de un libro sobre "Los Monos"
- Comisión de Salud aprobó iniciativa y será enviada al Pleno — Marihuana medicinal