This one, WorkingHardinIT.Work, steps through using DISM (the Deployment Image Servicing and Management command-line tool) to remove the updates.
Two of customers have been contacted by different OEMs about the coming changes.
Microsoft today announced the release of Windows 10 Insider Build 15254.1 for Mobile devices to Windows Insiders in the Fast and Slow rings. For machines with Xeon processors with more than four cores, there could be a price increase of roughly $230 per operating system, I was told.
Released in July 2015, Windows 10 was billed as the "last" version of Microsoft's operating system because the new OS was designed to update on an ongoing basis via the cloud. Worse yet is that these rigs end up caught in an endless reboot, making them unusable for the time being. Most Windows 10 users are no longer using this version, so this is largely a reminder for stragglers to update. As a result, Edge will be getting new features and improvements without upgrading the OS itself, something Microsoft Edge on Windows 10 still doesn't support.
So what's Microsoft's focus now? Mainstream Support ended on October 9, 2012, and now Extended Support is ending on October 10, 2017. It received three major updates: Service Pack 1 (in December 2007), Service Pack 2 (in April 2009), and Service Pack 3 (in October 2011). While the number of vulnerable users is limited to those running the latest version of Windows 10 (1703) with the Linux subsystem installed, Microsoft noted an attack could lead to permanent denial of service and render the target system inoperable.
Other new APIs include the Remote Systems APIs, which allows apps to communicate with the user's devices across Windows, Android and iOS.
HP implies that Microsoft does not invest in its own mobile OS enough to make it competitive, which is why HP is no longer interested in developing devices featuring the platform. The same approach can be used to exploit differences between different versions of the same software product, he added.
Microsoft denies that it has ceased development of its Windows 10 Mobile platform and says that it intends to continue to development of the OS and supporting its existing Lumia smartphones.
- Así fue el agarrón entre Junior y Patriotas en Twitter — COLOMBIA
- Poder Judicial emite acuerdos de pleno casatorio sobre lavado de activos — PERÚ
- Blinda Colombia acuerdo de paz con las FARC
- Involucran al Cártel de Sinaloa en asesinato de Miroslava Breach
- La Marcha por la Resistencia Mapuche finalizó con incidentes
- Todo el que vote el domingo estará reconociendo a la Constituyente — Maduro
- ¡Ojo!, la obesidad en los niños ha aumentado
- Aráoz insta a ponerse la camiseta contra la violencia hacia la mujer
- Pizzi puso a disposición la renuncia: "Me descarto"
- What is necessary for the victory in the online casino?