Nigeria and Argentina will be meeting for the eighth time in a grade 1 friendly match ahead of the 2018 World Cup.
"I believe those players that were not here today will not feel disappointed because the guys that featured gave a good account of themselves and hopefully, the team will continue to get better in feature matches", Ogu concluded.
Hibernian defender, Ambrose Efe, has charged Super Eagles to brave up and fight to the finish when they face Argentina in the much anticipated international friendly today, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.
According to the newspaper, Sampaoli will make five changes to the team that beat Russia.
"The reality is that we have little time with the national team and we have to take advantage of it to the fullest of the time we do spend together, and to put into practice what the coach wants".
Javier Mascherano, Germán Pezzella and Nicolas Otamendi are set to retain their spots in the defence with Ever Banega on the right, Matias Kranevitter in the centre and Giovani Lo Celso on the left of the midfield. "If Rohr gave him an opportunity (against Argentina) that will be nice".
Only on three occasions did the result of this fixture produce less than three goals.
It is expected that boss Jorge Sampaoli will bring in Paulo Dybala for Messi, who scored a hat-trick in the 3-1 win over Ecuador last month as Argentina booked their place at the World Cup at the end of a largely disappointing qualifying campaign. Messi had earlier been ruled out of the game.
He commended Rohr for giving young goalkeeper Francis Uzoho a chance at the big stage, and called on the Eagles coach to use the tie to correct technical deficiencies in his side.
- No es diálogo, es un proceso de negociación internacional — Luis Florido
- El campeón Carlos Beltrán se retira del béisbol
- Así se vivió el Baby Shower de Aislinn Derbez
- La Liga MX se manifiesta en contra de las medidas de Monterrey
- Some Apple iPhone X units facing an earphone bug
- Equipo de lucha masculino venezolano se convierte en campeón bolivariano
- Este será el cronograma del Papa Francisco en Chile
- "La carrera de Kevin Spacey terminó", opina el actor Bryan Cranston
- Si no paso a segunda vuelta, mi adversario político será la izquierda — Kast
- Revelan pagos de Odebrecht campañas políticas en Perú