The official unveiling did not happen in September as expected, but Musk took to Twitter yesterday to announce that a live webcast event for the Tesla Semi Truck is scheduled for Thursday, and he promised that it will blow people's minds.
It was originally due to have been launched was pushed back to help with restoring power to Puerto Rico and to iron out 'production hell' with the firm's Model 3 car. "Just need to find my portal gun..." The Tesla Semi has the potential to disrupt a core part of the U.S. economy. A memory function ensures that both seat and wheel will return to the driver's selected positions when the brake is pressed. He says they've now managed to climb back to Level 8 and should be cruising out of the very deep pit that saw Tesla deliver only 220 units of the all-new electric sedan during the third quarter.
Elon Musk isn't stopping at revolutionizing the electric car. In a response to a video about how robot soldiers could make people safer, Musk used some sarcasm to dismiss the claim.
The firm hopes that such a vehicle could compete with conventional diesels, which can travel up to 1,000 miles on a single tank of fuel.
The image was posted to Reddit by someone who claimed it shows the truck being delivered to 'an undisclosed place in California where they test Tesla vehicles'. He called it a "beast", he said it would win in a tug-of-war contest with a diesel truck while going uphill, and he laughed off all the media speculation and reports about its specs saying the real ones would be better.
The launch of a Tesla truck will provide the much needed morale boost, since a futuristic truck could potentially change the landscape of the freight shipping and commercial land transportation industry..
It's been reported that the electric Tesla truck will be able to travel between 200 to 300 miles between charges, making it more ideal for shorter hauling.
- Intentó asaltar un banco y solo se robó suspiros
- Honduras denuncia espionaje de Australia en su entrenamiento
- Bill Gates construirá 'Ciudad Inteligente' en Arizona
- Triaca aseguró que la reforma laboral "tiene amplio consenso"
- Insólito: Un gato sospechoso de un "intento de asesinato"
- Sessions expected to face questions about knowledge of Russia meetings
- Venezuela denuncia reunión ilegal convocada por EE.UU. en ONU
- "El Burro" Van Rankin revela el 'miserable' sueldo que gana en 'Hoy'
- Prenden fuego a 3 individuos en Oaxaca; los rescata la policía
- Amazon creará serie de TV de "El señor de los anillos"