Socceroos fans will be happy to know he is fit, ready and raring to go for the second leg this Wednesday (November 15th) at ANZ stadium in Sydney.
Despite failing to fire in the first leg, Pinto's men remain firmly in the tie and dabblebet quote 9/2 (5.50) that Honduras claim victory at ANZ Stadium, whilst also available is the price of 12/5 (6.50) on Honduras grabbing the opening goal of the game.
Socceroo star Massimo Luongo described the travelling experience as "on point" and added that Honduras would find their journey back to Australia "difficult".
"In terms of the game, it's always important, you want to be there when the World Cup's played, we saw with Italy missing out this morning, and you realise the impact that has", he told reporters on Tuesday.
Much of Australian media have dismissed Honduras's chances in Sydney after they were largely outplayed at home but Socceroos defender Josh Risdon struck a note of caution.
Australia's players, who travelled in business class, were kept comfortable by their fitness staff, who gave them regular massages on treatment tables set up inside the plane, while coaches studied video footage.
The Socceroos' all-time leading scorer with 50 goals, 37-year-old Cahill said he was not thinking about an alternative result to winning, and whether that would spell the end of his international career.
"If we dictate the game, as we have done in the past, we're going to be difficult to stop".
Having dominated away, all the expectation is on the Socceroos to dominate the game and eventually make their chances count.
The national team coach will start with a clean slate when considering his XI, with Tim Cahill, Mat Leckie, Robbie Kruse, Mark Milligan and and James Troisi among the faces pushing for inclusion.
"Let's not be innocent, it's espionage in football".
"The incident is embarrassing for such an advanced country".
Earlier this week, Pinto suggested that vital team information had been leaked out of the Honduras camp and was provided to the Australians.
"Everything is going really well", he said.
"We will have to be aggressive and we will be even happier if we can go to Honduras with qualification".
The Hondurans will arrive later on a commercial jet and will have less time to acclimatise before the match at Sydney's Olympic Stadium.
- Efe Ambrose backs Eagles to soar over Argentina
- Aumentaron las emisiones de gas con efecto invernadero
- "La carrera de Kevin Spacey terminó", opina el actor Bryan Cranston
- No es diálogo, es un proceso de negociación internacional — Luis Florido
- La CDMX se declara lista para Patriotas vs Raiders
- Si no paso a segunda vuelta, mi adversario político será la izquierda — Kast
- Así se vivió el Baby Shower de Aislinn Derbez
- Los aproximados de ventas del iPhone X siguen fuertes para las fiestas
- Equipo de lucha masculino venezolano se convierte en campeón bolivariano
- Revelan pagos de Odebrecht campañas políticas en Perú