Therefore, an MWC 2018 announcement would still qualify as an early launch for the Galaxy S9 compared to the Galaxy S8. The phone could also have a rear fingerprint scanner, though the dual-rear camera might not make an appearance on the A5 smartphone.
Twitter user Roland Quandt had pointed this out and the model number for the Galaxy A5 is listed as SM-A530N. The smartphone has now been spotted on FCC, hinting at the imminent launch.
Previous years have seen the Galaxy A-Series launching VERY early in the calendar, so we're expecting it to arrive soon inside 2018.
Leaked by Slashleaks, the renders show the Galaxy S9 with an identical design to the Galaxy S8. the front is expected to lose fat from the top and the bottom lip while retaining the Infinity Display's gorgeous curved sides. It is also said that the next-gen A series Samsung smartphone may come with improved camera department compared to its predecessors. Other rumoured specifications includes an Exynos 7885 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 3.5mm audio jack, a 5.5-inch display with 1080 x 2160 pixels, and water resistance. On the software front, the Galaxy S7 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow. These 2018's flagship phones have been subjected to several leaks and rumours already. The Galaxy S9 Mini is rumored to join the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus next year, though according to a "foreign news report", the phone's name could change before the company announces it next year. From the looks of these pixelated images, the phone is going to be a lot different than the Galaxy Note 8. It's nice to see these older smartphone being upgraded to Nougat, now if only they would release the Oreo update for the newer devices.
However, Samsung has revealed some of the key components likely to feature in its next-generation flagship device, hinting at the capabilities of its upcoming hardware.
- Propuesta de Ley ofrece esperanza para tepesianos
- EA Has Cut The Cost Of Hero's In Battlefront II
- Reports: Barcelona 'agree deal' for Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann
- North Korea at UN warns US carriers are fuelling tensions
- Únicamente 3.8% de aspirantes independientes reportaron gastos: INE
- Los psicópatas aman a Justin Bieber (kind of)
- Desempleo repuntó en México
- La Cámara de Senadores bonaerense debate el Presupuesto 2018
- Ladrón termina ahogado en piscina tras recibir disparo en robo
- Jacques Villeneuve says Valtteri Bottas' effort at F1 Brazilian GP was 'embarrassing'