German giants Bayern Munich have also been in hot pursuit of the 24-year-old, but his focus is on the Ligue 1 leaders.
Neymar's €222million arrival from Barcelona has raised interest levels further at the Parc des Princes, as the Brazilian's relationship with Emery and strike partner Edinson Cavani have come under scrutiny.
"He's a very polite and nice guy who knows how important he is for the team" said Draxler, "For a player like him it is okay to demand privileges".
The German, who was the Golden Ball winner at the Confederations Cup in the summer, has played 717 minutes across 14 games so far this season but insisted he is determined to fight for more opportunities in Paris.
Draxler, who will likely line up against a number of other PSG representatives, calmly walked in to the the French dressing room at the stadium will Mbappe was receiving a massage just to troll the young striker.
Still, as long as a player like Draxler could conceivably be available, fans and the tabloid rumour mongers are going to want to connect them to an obvious destination or two. A lot of incorrect things are said about him.
"I am not thinking about leaving the club in winter or summer", Draxler told reporters, as reported by Marca.
"It is not a relevant moment now to think about my future". There is a host of rumors - new and old - to digest as the Reds look to cement their return to the Champions League with back-to-back qualifications.
- Aceptaría solución sin independencia en Cataluña — Puigdemont
- Únicamente 3.8% de aspirantes independientes reportaron gastos: INE
- La Cámara de Senadores bonaerense debate el Presupuesto 2018
- Calm down! The leaked Geekbench listing of Samsung Galaxy S9+ is fake
- Los psicópatas aman a Justin Bieber (kind of)
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee To Discuss US Nuclear Arsenal Procedures
- Aún sin propuesta para relevar a gobernador de Banxico: Cordero
- Ladrón termina ahogado en piscina tras recibir disparo en robo
- Jacques Villeneuve says Valtteri Bottas' effort at F1 Brazilian GP was 'embarrassing'
- North Korea at UN warns US carriers are fuelling tensions