The browser is owned by Chinese internet giant Alibaba.
We've had app shortcuts for a while now. Apps that also allow users to "autofill passwords, copy content to clipboards and automate tasks" use Accessibility Services to provide full functionality.
Last Pass have made a statement on their blog stating that Google have contacted them and other app developers and are working on a "long-term solution" to suit users' needs and their accessibility requirements for full app functionality.
There weren't that many browsers when Google released the first version of Android OS.
In more recent times, Google has been working to improve Android's security, sometimes at the expense of features. This browser has been developed with one goal in mind, and that's to offer fast download speeds and a premium user experience.
- Niega Camacho grito homofóbico de diputadas del PRI; dijeron "bruto"
- Mantienen decisión de que Rondón y Díaz Rúa sigan sueltos
- Tesla is a 'hotbed for racist behavior,' class-action lawsuit claims
- 8 de cada 10 argentinos ven series en público — Netflix
- ¿Kylie Jenner se casa? Esta imagen lo explicaría todo
- Alemania y Francia empataron en un duelo de candidatos
- La Liga, campeonato difícil para los entrenadores
- What is necessary for the victory in the online casino?
- The EU is readying sanctions and an arms embargo against Venezuela
- EEUU admite que Brennan y Mesa se reunieron