Hamilton will start from the pit lane after Mercedes opted to change the specification of a number of parts on his car.
"The initial getaway was good but there was too much wheelspin through the gears and if the gap is so close between the cars then there is not a lot in it".
Ferrari was unfazed, however, recalling Vettel to his pit box one lap later, switching his tyres 0.6 seconds faster and sending him back out with enough time to keep the lead and assure his victory.
In addition to an attack on Friday night on a bus carrying mechanics from the Mercedes team, gunmen also approached cars carrying FIA officials and then Williams staff the same evening, before members of the Sauber team were threatened yesterday.
Red Bull's chiefs have publicly expressed their desire to make Verstapen the youngest F1 world champion in history and, with team-mate Daniel Ricciardo yet to sign an extended deal beyond 2018, it has led to suggestions that the Dutchman is effectively becoming their 'number one' driver. The race, live only on Sky Sports, begins at 4pm with Verstappen starting fourth and Mercedes' Valtteri Bottas and Lewis Hamilton first and last respectively.
Grosjean was unlucky to be served with a 10-second time penalty for the contact with Ocon.
"Valtteri had a solid race, he lost it at the start". As impressive was his applauding Massa as the Brazilian drove into the pits at the end of the race.
After a lengthy hearing on the incident, the FIA stated: "Following detailed discussion and further examination of video and data evidence related to the incident, Sebastian Vettel admitted full responsibility".
"Lewis delivered the best fourth-place finish I have ever seen", Wolff said. It was early doors, for one. "But that is not what I am about". Fourth place was scant reward for the champion's drive.
The Dutch driver has had a mixed season with unreliability hurting him earlier in the year but he has bounced back to earn victories in Malaysia and Mexico. "I just need to take whatever bubble of negativity from this experience and move forward and grow".
- Iran-Iraq earthquake death toll climbs to more than 400
- Telcel sigue subsidiando interconexión de telefónicas
- El emotivo vídeo de Angelique Boyer para despedirse de Maru Dueñas
- Peña Nieto critica que se haga 'bullying' a instituciones del Estado
- La Cámara de Senadores bonaerense debate el Presupuesto 2018
- Liberaron a líder de secta en El Paso
- Desempleo repuntó en México
- Reports: Barcelona 'agree deal' for Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann
- Cómo seguirá el tiempo este martes
- MINSA inmuniza a miles de nicaragüenses contra influenza