The 26-year-old has an impressive track record in La Liga and has bagged 62 goals in 120 games for Atletico.
The news will be a major blow to Jose Mourinho, who had hoped to revive his move for Griezmann as he looks for more firepower up front.
It's easy to REGISTER HERE, simply click the link and enjoy getting involved!
That's according to French outlet Le 10 Sport, who claim Griezmann has accepted contract terms presented by Barcelona ahead of a potential move next year. The French forward has also been a long time target for Manchester United.
City have also made a "substantial offer" for PSG midfielder Claudio Gomes, with L'Equipe claiming that the player has yet to respond.
West Ham are putting into place plans to make David Moyes' first signing since replacing Slaven Bilic as manager at the London Stadium. "It would've been ugly of me to leave at that moment".
- Liverpool will pay Charlton a further £250,000 for Joe Gomez after his full England debut in the 0-0 draw with Brazil, reports the Mail.
The international break has brought some delightful news for Barcelona fans.
The club has been told to raise €75m in sales by June 30 or face a heavy punishment for Financial Fair Play.
Barcelona already completed a major move to acquire Griezmann's French compatriot Ousmane Dembele in the summer, but a knee injury ruling him out until January, per Calciomercato.com, has dampened his impact.
- Así podrás responder tus mensajes, aunque estés ocupado — WhatsApp
- La Cámara de Senadores bonaerense debate el Presupuesto 2018
- MUD dice que el diálogo con el Gobierno está en suspenso
- Iran-Iraq earthquake death toll climbs to more than 400
- Telcel sigue subsidiando interconexión de telefónicas
- Cómo seguirá el tiempo este martes
- El emotivo vídeo de Angelique Boyer para despedirse de Maru Dueñas
- Julián Gil le da duro golpe a Marjorie de Sousa
- Kenji Fujimori se solidariza con Marisa Glave e Indira Huilca
- Liberaron a líder de secta en El Paso