"It is good victory for us but it doesn't mean we've become favorites to win the World Cup".
La Albiceleste looked to be on course for a disappointing goalless stalemate with the 2018 FIFA World Cup hosts after missing a series of chances, but Aguero's 86th-minute strike handed them a deserved win.
"It turned out that we were looking for who would play the second match".
And Argentina fans, whose team had beaten Nigeria four times in a competitive affair and once in a friendly encounter, had expected a whitewash.
Aguero has eight goals in eight Premier League appearances for City so far this season, and his condition will be of huge concern for boss Pep Guardiola.
Ironically, he is one of five Nigeria players who can boast of having scored against Argentina at senior level. And then extending Nigeria's unbeaten record in World Cup qualifying. The midfield will be manned by Banega, Matías Kranevitter and Giovani Lo Celso with Dybala taking Messi's place with the striking line-up augmented by Cristian Pavón and Ángel Di María or Diego Perotti.
Sergio Aguero has given Manchester City a scare after fainting during the half-time interval of Argentina's friendly against Nigeria.
- Conapred exhorta a diputados a evitar gritos homofóbicos
- La "U" se queda 3 semanas sin Pinilla por lesión
- Feriado Nacional si Perú se clasifica a Rusia 2018
- Pachelo se declaró inocente — Caso Belsunce
- CNE no reconoce a Ricardo Patiño como presidente de Alianza PAIS
- Ronaldinho apoya el traspaso de Coutinho al Barcelona
- Detienen a hombre acusado de asfixiar a su novia
- Richard Blanco anunció conformación de nueva fracción parlamentaria "16 de Julio"
- Maduro arremete en contra del Presidente Juan Manuel Santos
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) Receives In-Line Rating from Evercore ISI