With a World Cup coming up next summer, Werner will want to impress Germany coach Joachim Lowe in order to make it into the squad.
RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner is aware of the interest being shown in him and has left Bayern Munich cursing their luck in the transfer market. Currently, the Spanish Giants are lagging behind Barcelona by 8 points.
Werner, still only 21, has 12 goals in 20 appearances so far this season and netted 26 goals for club and country last season.
But Rangnick said: "In winter nor in summer: We will keep Timo Werner with us". Playing for arguably the biggest team on the planet is one surefire way to do that, and the youngster would doubtless benefit from playing in front of the likes of Luka Modric and Toni Kroos. "We are in intensive talks with his advisor". His goal scoring prowess is remarkable for someone so young, and a move to Real Madrid could accelerate his career. The striker, owing to his spectacular performances, has gained the eye of numerous top dogs. The Bavarians are having a hard time in absence of an alternative to Robert Lewandowski.
Werner, so we're led to believe, has been under-going investigative treatment to get to the root cause of his problem and has also resorted to wearing ear-plugs to help.
For the national team, Timo Werner has scored 6 goals and 2 assists in his last 5 games.
There is a lot of talent in this individual and a potential that can take him sky-high!
- Familiares de los submarinistas organizan una marcha para este domingo
- Honduras sigue sin presidente y al borde una crisis política
- Agustín Canapino comenzó liderando las actividades en Paraná
- Pacto Mundial sobre Refugiados es inconsistente con la administración actual
- Boca va por la recuperación ante Arsenal
- Un fuerte temblor vuelve a sacudir a Ecuador
- Klopp explains (defends?) makeshift defence v Brighton
- Participa gobierno de Tampico en entrega de cartillas del Servicio Militar Nacional
- 3 key battles — Chelsea vs Newcastle
- Tal vez Sampaoli tomó vino antes de decirlo