As you can see from the trailer, Mega Man 11 will be in that classic 2D side-scrolling format, we've grown accustomed to.
In addition, the Mega Man Legacy Collection and Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 are coming to Switch in winter 2018, so all 10 of the numbered series will be playable on Switch leading up to the release of Mega Man 11.
Mega Man Legacy Collection and Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 will be compatible with amiibo, Capcom said during the stream.
The first Mega Man X game was released in Japan in 1993 and came to North America in 1994 for the SNES. The colors in the trailer really pop and give a good sense of the visuals and play-type for the game.
The developer plans to launch the game late next year, but in the meantime, there's another gift for fans of the franchise. With the success of the NeoGEO series of games on Switch, it could go either way.
That's right: Mega Man 11!
While Mega Man 9 and 10 had 8 bit graphics, Mega Man 11 has a very updated look. The game has an excellent color palette of blues and browns, from what we've seen. It will release in 2018 for all major platforms.
"I have one more piece of news for everyone". In these assets, players can also see the hero's new look and take note of how he takes on characteristics of defeated Robot Masters when wielding their weapons.
- Los Gigantes de NY despiden al entrenador Ben McAdoo y al gerente
- "Quico" revela acoso de Florinda Meza
- Diez personas arrestadas por asesinato de la periodista Daphne Galizia
- Henaine gana juicio y se queda con el nombre del Puebla
- Gobierno no firmará acuerdo con la oposición si persisten las sanciones
- Mega Man 11 ha sido anunciado por Capcom
- Los nuevos billetes de S/10 y S/100 ya están en circulación
- Minsal elimina polémico artículo que limitaba número de mascotas por vivienda
- La sonda Voyager 1 activa sus propulsores de respaldo tras 37 años
- Bitrent: ICO PRE-SALE 40% bonus