Redmi 5 Plus will be equipped with 5.99-inch display Full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels), and it will be fulfilled on the basis of the Snapdragon 625. Both devices got leaked several times in some press renders. He said bigger players - naming Jio and Karbonn - have adopted his model of low-cost smartphone even as the government did not lend him any support despite his efforts to put smartphones in the hand of every Indian.
While Donovan Sung, Xiaomi's Global spokesperson has revealed the design of the Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus, there has been no official information about the specifications of the device. These are the first budget phones from the company to feature the new 18:9 display screen, something the company has used on the high-end Xiaomi Mi MIX twice. Xiaomi hopes to create the same magic with bezel-less Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus in the budget segment, and we'll know more about the specs and pricing when they are unveiled on December 7. Both devices look stunning and these are the best looking Redmi series smartphones till date. The Redmi 5 could sport a 12-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. The handset will arrive with a 3,300mAh non-removable battery under the hood.
In terms of camera, the Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus are expected to come with a 12MP primary camera and a 5MP secondary camera. Both the Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus sport 18:9 displays and rear fingerprint sensors, and lack hardware capacitive buttons.
Now we have the clear idea of the design. However, some previous reports have provided insights into the various specifications being carried by both the upcoming smart devices. The internal storage of the phone is expandable up to 128GB.
The Indian launch of the smartphones might happen in early 2018.
The video has appeared in China and the company has re-uploaded it to YouTube for users' convenience. It' sad to see Xiaomi reducing the battery capacity in 2017 smartphones. The Rs. 509 Vodafone Super Plan comes with 1GB data per day, unlimited calls across networks, free outgoing calls on roaming and 100 SMSes daily for 84 days. It could also sport a large 4000mAh battery. It includes Black, Gold, Blue, and Pink. There will be two variants. The handsets will be powered by Android 7.1.2 Nougat-based MIUI 9 out-of-the-box.
- Messi's statue in Argentina has its legs cut off
- Pilar lanzó una confusa campaña para combatir la violencia de género
- Ireland to finally start reclaiming Apple back taxes
- Servicio Electoral de Chile pide "prudencia" ante acusación de irregularidad
- Bitrent: ICO PRE-SALE 40% bonus
- Tiziano Crudeli disperato dopo il gol di Brignoli in Benevento-Milan
- Emily Ratajkowski y unos videos hot que son un enchastre
- Abuelas de Plaza de Mayo anunció la restitución de la nieta 126
- Diez personas arrestadas por asesinato de la periodista Daphne Galizia
- Gobierno no firmará acuerdo con la oposición si persisten las sanciones