It was also suggested that devices will not have Google service and they will come with other local counterparts.
It is expected that Nokia 9 will have 5.5-inch QHD display and will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. Amidst all the rumours, a new report coming from China reveals that HMD Global will be hosting an event to launch the Nokia 9 on Jan 19.
Nokia 9 is widely anticipated as the successor the Nokia 8, and it appears that the Nokia 9 could be launched as early as the 19th of January. Whether this display will have an 18:9 aspect ratio is yet to be seen but, considering the phone is launching in 2018 and will be a flagship device, the bezels might be shrunken and considerably thinner than the ones found on the Nokia 8. MyDrivers has leaked a screenshot that shows the price of Nokia 9.
The 64GB variant of the Nokia 9 may be priced at around CNY 3,699 (Rs 35,965 approx.) while the 128GB storage variant might be priced at CNY 4,199 (Rs 40,826 approx.).
That's about the pricing details of the Nokia 9. The two smartphones will also be customized for the Chinese market, so there is a good chance that the global variants of the two smartphones will be announced by HMD Global at the Mobile World Congress 2018 in February.
By far, as several rumours and leaks suggest, we already know that HMD Global is working on the successor of the Nokia 8, aka Nokia 9. The update comes with new features like PIP (Picture in Picture), new emoji, Notification timeout, and redesigned settings menu. Some of the other key features that the duo will share include IP67 certification for dust and water resistance, a dual-camera setup at the rear, and USB Type-C audio.
- Cae economía de 6 estados durante 2016: INEGI
- Bolsa mexicana abre con ganancia de 0.05%
- "Vamos a recuperar la capacidad de producción de Pdvsa" — Manuel Quevedo
- Oposición panameña solicita investigar al presidente Varela
- San Martín derrotó a Banfield en San Juan
- La brutal honestidad de Messi al hablar de sus hijos
- Los emojis darán un giro de 180 grados en 2018
- Nintendo lleva juegos de Súper Mario y Zelda al Nvidia Shield
- Cuatro equipos más a los octavos de la Champions League
- Fiscal pide 6 años de cárcel para Jorge Glas — Odebrecht