Consumer Reports has published its final iPhone X testing results and has given the Apple flagship smartphone a recommendation but ranked it below iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. While Consumer Reports called the phone an "innovative device with a fantastic camera and beautiful display", the iPhone X lost to the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus in a full comparison of the phones due to the X's durability.
Consumer Reports says, "We tumbled three samples of the iPhone X. The first was fine after 50 drops, but the glass on the back was significantly cracked after 100".
With ten years of iPhones under Apple's belt, the company wants to celebrate the occasion with the iPhone X. From the near bezel-less display on the front to the powerful guts on the inside, there ...
When it came to scratch tests and water resistance tests however, the iPhone X came out on top.
In addition to the internals of the Galaxy S8 successor, the leak also provides another hint that the Galaxy S9 will make its first public appearance in January. This feature is already available on the iPhone X. Reports indicate that Samsung will instead continue to combine the facial recognition and iris sensor with the use of the front camera.
The phone performed well in almost every category except durability, where it didn't hold up as well as the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Apple already ditched Touch ID on the iPhone X, so it's only a matter of time until the fingerprint reader is no longer part of all iPhone models.
If we are being fair though, it is clear that Samsung has put in the work on this technology. "In fact, if you combine the performance scores for stills and video, this is the highest-rated smartphone camera Consumer Reports has tested".
While the coming flagships will support Samsung's new docking capabilities, it's uncertain whether the DeX Pad accessories will arrive in stores at the same time as the phones, Galaxy Club reported today. Along with India, Samsung is rolling out the Note 5 November patch to Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. The other two phones ended up with malfunctioning displays after 50 drops.
It seemed like Apple was proud of the technology that they had incorporated in the phone.
A lot of people would argue that the iPhone X represents the future of smartphones.
- La Liga, campeonato difícil para los entrenadores
- Los clasificados a los octavos de final de la Champions League 2017
- Macri suspendió la entrevista con Susana
- Inician campesinos marchas al AICM, pero granaderos los frenan
- Sampaoli: "Messi es superior a Maradona y Pelé"
- Con 50.100 hectáreas, Gobierno cumple la meta de erradicación forzosa
- El Salón de la Fama es el pago al sacrificio
- Google vuelve a retirar YouTube de los dispositivos Amazon
- Israeli missiles target Syrian military facility near Damascus: Syrian state media
- Hinchas lo ovacionaron tras su golazo en la Copa Dinamarca — Edison Flores