Chelsea may have dug themselves into a hole after drawing 1-1 at home with Atletico Madrid yesterday morning (Singapore time), a result which saw them concede top spot in Group C.
Both clubs would prefer to play weaker teams in the next stage of the competition and if Liverpool fail to win against Spartak tonight either the Russians or Sevilla could become possible opponents for Chelsea in the last 16 stage.
"It is his first season".
'I'll speak to Chelsea's board about that, we'll see, ' joked Hazard. He just needs to try to enjoy the situation and to try to adapt.
The draw for the Last 16 will commence in Nyon on Monday afternoon.
It's 2005 and it happens in a split second.
"However, I was ready when I signed for Chelsea". Itâ€™s important for him to work, work, work in every training session to improve himself and then to have this kind of performance. I was prepared with my abilities and I was a bit older.
At the end of November, Hazard said: "I am always very fine at this club". We are Chelsea. We can face any team.
"It's part of football". Players come and go.
But Saul Niguez escaped the attentions of Tiemoue Bakayoko to plant home a header from Fernando Torres' near-post flick-on after 56 minutes.
Causing Atletico all manner of problems, Morata almost caught out Oblak with a dipping strike from wide on the left that had the keeper scrambling to save.
"I think he played a really good game", Conte said. We should have scored more goals, won the game and finished first in the group but we drew.
- Roma Exceeded Champions League Expectations So Far, But Why Stop Now?
- Recibió Damaris Aguirre medalla olímpica 9 años después
- Ireland U21 international handed Everton debut in this evening's Europa League game
- Steam deja de aceptar Bitcoin
- Jara, en duda para enfrentar a Estudiantes
- Liga Águila en vivo: América de Cali vs Millonarios, semifinal ida
- México se consolida en producción alimentaria
- Capturan a tres altos mandos terroristas en Ayacucho
- Grúa cae en zanja en inmediaciones Metro Martín Carrera
- PS4 ha vendido 70,6 millones de unidades en todo el mundo