"But since I've stayed at the club I have entered the pitch with great will and strength".
Coutinho completed a team move involving Mane, Salah and Firmino with a low left-foot finish into the corner to make it 2-0 in the 15th, and more dreadful defending led to a third goal three minutes later.
In light of Coutinho's admission, bookmakers Betway - among others - have suspended betting on Coutinho joining Barcelona in January out of fear it's inevitable. I do not know if there will be an offer.
Lionel Messi has been informed that Barcelona will press ahead with plans to sign Philippe Coutinho in the January transfer window.
Being one among the most consistent players in past seasons for the Reds, it is no doubt why they rejected to listen to any offers for the midfielder.
'I am here [at Liverpool], we have a lot of games and I try to do my best to help'. The club, of course, have a strong footing at the negotiating table for a player who signed a five-year contract less than 12 months ago.
The pundit was speaking with ex-Norway international Jan Aage Fjortoft of viaSport after Liverpool's 7-0 annihilation of Spartak Moscow in their final Champions League group stage clash while Coutinho joined the duo to discuss the game itself.
And he reckons Liverpool will be able to demand top dollar for their Brazilian in light of his impressive run of form recently.
"After heightened betting activity on Thursday, running in line with reports a deal has been agreed, we've decided to suspend betting on the 24-year-old making the switch to the Nou Camp in the upcoming transfer window". Meanwhile, from a Liverpool point of view, there is every chance Coutinho thrives at the 2018 World Cup with Brazil this summer, which would increase his value significantly. Additionally, he refused to say that he will be at Anfield for the long haul.
Coutinho has a "pact" with Barca, but Real Madrid and big-spending Paris Saint-Germain are also thought to be interested.
- U2 da concierto sorpresa en el metro de Berlín
- Capturan a tres altos mandos terroristas en Ayacucho
- Julián Gil presenta 4 demandas contra Marjorie de Sousa
- Una tormenta invernal llegó a México
- Jara, en duda para enfrentar a Estudiantes
- "Macri no llegó para manipular a la Justicia" — Marcos Peña
- Instalaron los cuatro Consejos Distritales del INE
- Recibió Damaris Aguirre medalla olímpica 9 años después
- Así de espectacular fue la nevada en Coahuila
- Esteban Paredes candidatea a Guede a La Roja: "Trabaja parecido a Bielsa y Sampaoli"