"We have shown and we will continue to demonstrate that our focus is on satisfying our subscribers by bringing to their living rooms live matches from the biggest players and clubs in top European leagues".
Leverkusen's Jamaica winger Leon Bailey, 20, made a name for himself in the first half of the season with six goals and four assists.
StarTimes is a leading digital-TV operator in Africa, covering the entire continent's population with a massive distribution network of 200 branded halls, 3,000 convenience stores and 5,000 distributors.
Bayern Munich started with a victory into the second half of the season after two second-half goals were enough to end Leverkusen's unbeaten run at the opener of the 18th round in Bundesliga on Friday.
"We are relaxed. The only club that can say no - and would do so - if a player attracted interest is Bayern Munich", Voller said in an interview with Die Welt.
But Bayern have won six competitive matches in a row, and 15 of their last 16.
The second goal seemed to take the fizz out of the game, although from virtually out of nowhere Leverkusen hit back with 20 minutes to go.
"The joy of playing is back again", said Mueller. Leverkusen should be ready for that, because while dreaming of such upsets is one thing, actually achieving them is something else.
Lucas Alario was inches away soon after when the Argentina striker saw his shot go narrowly wide of the top corner from outside the area, but the Bavarians had the last laugh when Rodríguez sent a stunning curling effort into the top corner from a free-kick, after he'd been fouled by Lars Bender outside the area.
- Sandro Wagner made his comeback for Bayern in the Bundesliga after 3785 days, his last game for them took place on September 2, 2007.
However, the goal sparked Leverkusen into life.
The 25-year-old beat David Alaba, Ribery and Vidal, then wrong-footed Suele before firing home on 71 minutes. While the Premier League title is likely wrapped up barring a historic collapse, the Champions League places are very much up for grabs.
- ¿Un coche sin volante ni pedales? Sí, el futuro ya está aquí
- Rusia podría estar respaldando la campaña de AMLO a la presidencia
- ¡Confirmado!, el arquero Nicolás Vikonis deja Millonarios
- Steve Bannon out at Breitbart after Trump book revelations
- Ternura máxima: niñas confunden a cajero de supermercado con personaje de Moana
- Anuncia EPN iniciativa para garantizar apoyo a ciencia y tecnología
- "Estamos esperando que Pinares venga a la U" — Fuentes
- Relanzan intento de encontrar el avión perdido de Malaysia Airlines
- Aparecen otros 4 cuerpos desmembrados en Veracruz
- Por las altas temperaturas, se dilataron las vías del Tren Sarmiento