But to do that City must end their wretched run at Anfield, where they are without a win since 2003, a run of 16 matches in all competitions. For City to beat Liverpool 5-0 in September was embarrassing.
"It means a lot in terms of how complicated it is to play there". Old Trafford we were able.
"Yes I think he will bring something - not he will, he has to, he must bring something".
But that doesn't mean this weekend's Anfield fixture will be any less exciting.
"[The] City game is a completely different game", Klopp said. The likes of Robertson and Alexander-Arnold should start in the wing back positions. Have your say in the comments section below. Even taking Gabriel Jesus' injury into consideration, they boast an embarrassment of riches. A framework is being built to create global domination. "I am focused on Liverpool". I'm tipping a City win - but plenty of goals either way.
"Hopefully we can do better than last season". Yet Liverpool understand that City present the biggest threat to their ambitions. The money is ridiculous but they have won one battle against City off the pitch.
Liverpool's planning has been haphazard over the years of Henry's ownership. Thus, their confidence will be low and they will probably find it hard to stop the likes of Kane, Christan Eriksen, Dele Alli and Heung Min Son.
Transactions in the transfer window illustrate this. "It's a big game for us and we are going to plan as much as possible", Guardiola said in his press conference on Friday. "But records are always there to be broken". He felt it there.
How will this change make a difference? That has seen a return of just three goals and three assists.
Salah has undoubtedly been Liverpool's man of the moment this season, scoring 17 times in the Premier League already.
"Coming here to Liverpool, with the history of playing young players, it was the place to go to if I was to move". This season we have done that but we still have to go to Anfield and to Tottenham. The important thing is what happens in 90 minutes on the field. The 50-year-old has built a side that is almost as dynamic and exciting going forward as the Catalan's team.
City are chasing silverware on four fronts and Sane is starring for a team producing some of the best football the Premier League has ever seen.
While Coutinho's departure brought the curtain down on his role in Liverpool's attacking 'Fab four', Klopp's three remaining big hitters will ensure the Reds pose a major threat to City's unbeaten record.
- Nothing concrete on Sanchez: Wenger
- AMLO, nini, y Anaya, guía de turistas: Meade
- Pyongyang anuncia la composición de su delegación para las negociaciones con Seúl
- Mató al hijo por perder el celular: lo golpeó durante cinco horas
- Tennis: Evergreen Federer is clear Australian Open favourite
- "Estamos esperando que Pinares venga a la U" — Fuentes
- Se filtran los tenis de Dragon Ball Z creados por Adidas
- Spluttering Real Madrid 'did what they had to do' vs. Numancia - Zidane
- Fundador de Amazon hace millonaria donación en becas para Dreamers
- Medina felicita al presidente de Honduras reelecto con dudas de la oposición