Along with the announcement of the device itself, it was also announced that the phone will start selling on January 20, and that it will be available through Amazon India, exclusively.
The plan is said to be for a smartphone that unfolds into a 7.3-inch tablet.
In terms of connectivity, Galaxy A8+ offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, latest Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C port. As far as battery is concerned, Galaxy A8+ is powered by a 3,500mAh battery unit, which on papers is bigger than the battery that powers the OnePlus 5T, but smaller than the battery cell of View 10. It is going to develop foldable displays by March and manufacture panels in September.
Prior to the Galaxy Note 7 fiasco, the Galaxy S7, S6 and S5 were all announced in February or on March 1.
"We are working hard on the foldable phone".
256GB of internal story might sound like overkill, but if you remember the Exynos 9810 launch, Samsung detailed that the SoC has the capability to record 4K footage up to 120FPS. The 18.5:9 display ratio adds to the immersive appeal of the device. A 16-megapixel shooter (f/1.7 aperture) is placed on the back of the Galaxy A8 Plus (2018), while a different 16-megapixel camera (f/1.9 aperture) is included on the phone's front side. Over the last few months, the Korean company has been granted a wide variety of patents related to the foldable phone technology. The company also stated that at the time of the launch it will also reveal the release date of the new models.
- DC Bookstore Sells Out of Fire and Fury in 20 Minutes
- Nadal debutará ante Pouille en el Tie Break Tens
- US sanctions head of Iran's judiciary, others, over human rights abuses
- Kuélap es reconocida como destino por visitar en 2018
- La Liga, campeonato difícil para los entrenadores
- Bitrent: ICO PRE-SALE 40% bonus
- Tiffany Trump Dad's Not Getting As Much Mickey D's As He'd Like
- Corea del Sur propone formar equipo unificado en hockey sobre hielo
- Liverpool City mayor demands investigation into Chelsea transfer
- Samsung to reveal new smartphone in February