"I think it's wonderful", said Book Passage co-owner Elaine Petrocelli.
"The Mercers gave Trump $5 million". Not only is he helping me sell books, but he's helping me prove the point of the book. He said he had access to top officials inside the Trump administration, including the president, according to an interview Thursday with the Hollywood Reporter that details the backstory to the book's publishing.
The book which went on sale on Friday also portrays the President as a person who neither knows or cares about policy and doesn't seem to recognize his responsibilities as a President. The publisher moved up the release by four days.
While Wolff's book squares with the past year of high-quality reporting we've seen from news organizations in Washington D.C., the author's credibility has been questioned, as have specific encounters he depicts that don't match with reality.
The book depicts a White House in a state of perpetual chaos, and a president who was ill-prepared to win the office in 2016.
"The story that I have told seems to present this presidency in such a way that it says he can't do his job". Federal Elections Commission records confirm that the Polling Company received payment from the Newt 2012 presidential campaign committee.
A store clerk at Calabasas-based Barnes & Noble said the shop will receive about 35 copies by Jan. 19. "I've been following it everyday on the news, and it's been quite amazing to say the least", said one proud purchaser.
Psychology experts have previously speculated on Trump's mental health, even before Wolff's book and Trump's tweets.
The author explained that he had asked the then-Republican candidate how he compared himself with "the populist movements in Europe, especially with the Brexit vote coming up".
Trump seemed to swat away the possibility of legal action, though, decrying the country's "weak" libel laws.
- España supera sus récords en ingresos de turistas
- Futbolista revela que a Maluma le huelen los pies
- Super Mario Odyssey (NSW)
- What is necessary for the victory in the online casino?
- DC Bookstore Sells Out of Fire and Fury in 20 Minutes
- Suiza prohíbe cocinar las langostas tirándolas en agua hirviendo
- Kuélap es reconocida como destino por visitar en 2018
- Report: Mahrez prefers Arsenal move over Liverpool
- Copa Mx: Toluca vs Mineros, 10 de enero, En Vivo
- Michael Wolff Says Trump's Associates Question His Fitness