Everton endured another miserable outing as Tottenham ran out 4-0 winners.
Rooney's late booking for an ugly chop on Jan Vertonghen encapsulated Everton's frustration and Tottenham polished off a handsome win with a stunning fourth goal, Dele Alli's back-heel teeing up Eriksen to hammer emphatically past Pickford.
"If he was talking in this way it's because he's confident to deliver it for the club", the Argentinian said at his press conference yesterday.
"If that can all be sorted out, which is difficult, then he'd be a great addition". He is always thinking to try to improve, improve, improve, score goals and improve for the team.
"It's three months we've been talking about Sonny's performance".
Allardyce was brought in solely to ensure that Everton stay clear of relegation.
He set a record of 39 Premier League goals in a calendar year in the process and has now joined the former Liverpool captain in the history books. They are only 10 ponts adrift of bottom side Swansea. He has reserved praise for Mousa Dembele, and feels that the Belgian has returned to his best.
Safety is far from guaranteed.
With Everton's defense in tatters, Eriksen completed the rout by collecting fellow midfielder Dele Alli's clever flick on before beating Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford with a crisp finish in the 81st minute.
Tosun was put out of his misery just after the hour and was replaced by Dominc Calvert-Lewin yet this was an extremely unsatisfactory match for Allardyce.
When Spurs finally leave Wembley, they will not remember it too fondly but Son is certainly one player who will miss it.
"But there's a long way to go until the end of the season".
Continually using Martina in the position would be foolish in the extreme. The humiliating defeat was Everton's fourth in succession in all competitions and extended their winless run to six games, erasing the initial steps forward taken when Allardyce first arrived.
Former Spurs player, Graham Roberts, took to Twitter to express his delight at Kane's performance. I should have got back to being a bit more boring and a bit less adventurous.
Chelsea was unable to pierce Leicester's defence even after visiting left-back Ben Chilwell was sent off for a second bookable offense midway through the second half.
Zidane's side dominated the game, but succumbed to an 87th-minute strike from Pablo Fornals, who chipped over goalkeeper Keylor Navas on the rebound after a lightning quick counterattack.
- Mark Wahlberg donará 1,5 millones de dólares para víctimas de acoso sexual
- Acciones de Facebook tras anuncio de cambio en sus contenidos
- ¡Buenas noticias! Confirman la novena temporada de "The Walking Dead"
- Bookies bet on Federer to retain his Australian Open title
- Detienen a ocho personas relacionadas con robo de combustible en Tultitlán, Edomex
- Eagles ganan a Falcons y disputarán final de la NFC
- Lanza UNAM convocatoria 2018 para ingreso a licenciatura
- Avión con 160 pasajeros cayó por un acantilado
- Iniesta denies claims Coutinho will push him out of the club
- Carlos Sainz se impuso en la sexta etapa en autos