Even when he's trying to be warm and protective, he's a sexist pig who only thinks of women as objects. "It becomes, from day one, the crisis of the presidency: You can't tell him anything". I wasn't angling for some job.
"The Mercer Family recently dumped the leaker known as Sloppy Steve Bannon".
Essentially since the start of the Trump presidents, the liberal media and Democrats have argued that the former businessman is unfit to run the country.
He added: "What they mean by that is he has the need for instant gratification".
At Barnes & Noble in Boardman, store manager Kerrie DelGreco and her staff were fielding requests for the book most of Friday morning.
On Thursday, however, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders suggested from the briefing room podium that the website should consider ousting Bannon.
Wolff described a "wackadoo" moments whenever the president rambled off topic, and staffers were forced into "intense method-acting" to pretend not to notice "what everyone could see".
Wolff has said that the White House's response to his reporting simply proves him correct.
Mr Wolff, responding to Mr Trump's claim the book was "full of lies", said the president had "less credibility than perhaps anybody who has ever walked on earth".
But Wolff countered: "I absolutely spoke to the president".
Trump is to undergo at physical examination on Jan 12, the first of his presidency.
Wolff said Friday he had spoken to Trump since the inauguration. The publisher instead moved up the release date to Friday.
For example, the book leads the reader to believe that Trump likes to be in bed by 6.30pm with a cheeseburger while watching three televisions simultaneously.
Bannon, who returned to the ultraconservative web site Breitbart News after Trump fired him last August, is finding his position there precarious.
It already has cost him a key backer.
Cable and network news shows have been talking nearly non-stop about Michael Wolff's book, "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House", partly because it centers on extensive interviews with the former senior presidential advisor Steve Bannon.
- Pampita mostró su lomazo en una sesión de fotos casera
- Llama el papa Francisco a acoger, conocer y reconocer a los migrantes
- Eagles ganan a Falcons y disputarán final de la NFC
- Capturan en México al nacotraficante panameño apodado 'Fakir'
- El emocionante discurso de Gal Gadot en los Critics' Choice
- Bookies bet on Federer to retain his Australian Open title
- Mark Wahlberg donará 1,5 millones de dólares para víctimas de acoso sexual
- Avión con 160 pasajeros cayó por un acantilado
- Localizan Mini Van con cuerpos mutilados en Xalapa: Veracruz
- Lanza UNAM convocatoria 2018 para ingreso a licenciatura