" I think we're going to expect a little more of the same, and it's not because of the weather here in Harlingen but, more importantly, the weather in Houston", said Bryan Wren, assistant director of aviation at Valley International Airport.
Delta Airlines warns that flights from San Antonio could be impacted Tuesday. Schools are set to reopen at their regular times on Thursday.
School districts in Houston, Galveston and Beaumont will remain closed, as will Tyler schools and numerous other rural and small-town school systems in East Texas. Change fees will be waived for new flights that depart on or before January 20.
For real-time flight status updates, passengers can head to Bradley's website here.
American Airlines, the world's largest airline by passenger traffic, had canceled some 270 flights between Tuesday and Wednesday as a result of the storm, it said.
Several Houston flights have also been canceled. Airlines are taking more time to reach their destination despite advanced technology efficiency due to the increasing pressure of ensuring as high an on-time performance score (OTP) as possible.
About 200 flights were cancelled out of the airport in southeast Houston.
Frontier Airlines travel advisory allows customers to get a full refund for canceled flights.
To check your flight status, visit the and click on "Real-Time Arrivals & Departures".
- Una disculpa no repara el daño que me hicieron: Arenas
- Mancera anuncia 2 cambios en su gabinete
- Trasladan a Morelos a la sobrina del Z40
- Ferrero compró Nestlé en Estados Unidos
- Citan a Bannon a testificar por Rusiagate
- Cumbre decide aumentar vigilancia marítima para presionar a Corea del Norte
- AP FOTOS: El papa atrae una gran multitud a misa en Chile
- United may sign Alexis Sanchez in swop
- Sources: Sevilla confident of loan for Chelsea's Michy Batshuayi
- Abierto de Australia: Del Potro ganó en su debut