She followed John Legend, Cher, Snoop Dogg, Cardi B and DJ Khaled, all of whom Corden found wanting. By succeeding Sanford, Haley would become the first person of color, and first woman, to be elected governor in the state's history.
"You think so?" Clinton replied while smiling. "The Grammy's in the bag?" "It's a new day - and a great day - for America".
"I have always loved the Grammys but to have artists read the Fire and Fury book killed it", Haley tweeted Sunday night. The ambassador tweeted that the awards show had spoiled "great music with trash".
"They are explicitly accusing our country of interfering in Yemen while implicitely they are denying the braveness, resistance, and dedication of the Yemeni nation", he asserted after dismissing the US anti-Iran claims of Iran support in Yemen as baseless accusations.
She noted that France, a key architect of the nuclear deal struck in 2015 between Iran and world powers, has begun reprimanding Tehran for such violations and that such rebukes are being well-received in Washington.
The fact that Nikki makes a mockery of the office is another story.
"The excerpts that were read from the book weren't really political", he said. So the idea that these things come out, that's a problem.
U2 continued the pro-immigration theme with a dramatically-lit performance on barge near the Statue of Liberty.
That is when Clinton appeared in a video also pretending to audition for the narrator role for the audiobook of Michel Wolff's famous book, which became very controversial since it criticizes Donald Trump as a president. Eric Church, Maren Morris and the Brothers Osborne performed before a backdrop with the names of shooting victims. Kesha accused her former producer, Dr. Luke, of sexual assault. She had to respond and in her response, she stated that the rumors were "disgusting" and "highly offensive".
Rapper Logic led a song calling attention to a suicide prevention hotline, joined by Alessia Cara and Khalid.
"Iran will keep up its way of supporting popular movements of freedom in the region with no doubt", said the Iranian Leader's Aide on International Affairs, Ali Akbar Velayati on Monday.
Besides Clinton's appearance in the Grammy's, one of the most remarkable moments of the ceremony occurred when singer Camila Cabello spoke in favor of the legal protection for the Dreamers.
US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley speaks after voting on new sanctions against North Korea during a Security Council meeting on December 22, 2017, at UN Headquarters in New York City.
- What is necessary for the victory in the online casino?
- Gobierno y oposición firmaron preacuerdo con puntos alcanzados durante el diálogo
- VAR in the spotlight in Liverpool's FA Cup loss to West Brom
- Monterrey cierra su plantilla con flamante ariete sudamericano
- Gobierno sigue respaldando a General Director de Carabineros Bruno Villalobos
- Chelsea agree £18M fee with Premier League rivals to sign France international
- Steve Bannon Fired From Breitbart After Months Of Humiliation
- La Liga, campeonato difícil para los entrenadores
- Wall Street cierra con pérdidas presionado por resultados de Apple
- Detuvieron a Papá Noel asesino de homosexuales